💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Paris Hilton has done $2 BILLION in sales with her perfumes

johnpe

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

Being a successful businesswoman and being able to do $2B in 10 years just with perfumes is pure talent.

again its not talent .... she didn't made the perfume by herslef or was' involved in the process of making it (like Gaga for exmp), the only thing that she contributed to it was her name on the bottle and that's it and u can't convince me that this is talent ..... it's called good marketing strategy in which she didn't conribute as well so yeah  :thetea:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are y'all so bitter about paris? Yea she was born into a rich family but she made her own way... She couldn't help being born into a rich family.

:lmao:

That's some funny sh*t you just said. You don't have to have talent to be able to sell, just rich parents and a well-known name as in this case. ZERO talent tho, unless looking good is a talent, which you seem to be implying :smh:

I said name, not appearance, but you say that I'm implying it's her looks that make her perfumes sell?

Poor you, lost your glasses between all the burritos perhaps.

Kim Kardashian is not releasing music, not being a DJ, doesn't have perfumes or is in real-estate, but she, like Paris, has cosmetic products and a fashion line. 

And that's because they are rich and they have nothing to do.

Paris loves DJ-ing, plus makes a million a night by doing that so what's stopping her doing that lmao?

Why are you denying the fact that they and their team are smart as ****?

If you had the chance to make money out of anything wouldn't you????????? 

MAKE IT WORK

She's not a successful businesswoman tho. She's not the one selling it, it's a team doing it. She's just the face and the name. She did nothing to do those sales tho.

Her name is selling it.. And that's more than enough.

I own one of her colognes, but I hardly wear it. It smells amazing but it definitely smells commercial and not expensive... like a better smelling axe...

The name is amazing though... Whenever anyone asks what cologne it is you can say 'oh it's just me' because its literally called just me...

Gagaloo911

Her name is selling it.. And that's more than enough.

That doesn't equal talent or make you a successful business person. All it does is show people buy the sh*t purely cause of the name.

Diamond Heart

i do think its admirable how she has created her own money making empire basically off a s-x tape, good on her tbh :) 

Although im extremely jealous and bitter about it too lol

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Gagaloo911

I said name, not appearance, but you say that I'm implying it's her looks that make her perfumes sell?

Poor you, lost your glasses between all the burritos perhaps.

Kim Kardashian is not releasing music, not being a DJ, doesn't have perfumes or is in real-estate, but she, like Paris, has cosmetic products and a fashion line. 

And that's because they are rich and they have nothing to do.

Paris loves DJ-ing, plus makes a million a night by doing that so what's stopping her doing that lmao?

Why are you denying the fact that they and their team are smart as ****?

If you had the chance to make money out of anything wouldn't you????????? 

Sorry but this whole comment is just :madge:

Aura Veil

I like Paris  :yes:

I remember watching her reality show with Nicole Richie in the early 00's, and she was THE socialite. I'm glad she's still doing well for herself. I haven't sampled her perfume, but I'm sure it's lovely  :nick: .

And she stans for our queen; she can't be THAT bad  :worship:

Pain of fame1

if i had all that money, trust me... id know how to invest :coffee:

I'd buy 1.000.000 copys of ARTPOP and Cheek to cheek

Sorry but this whole comment is just :madge:

same about your existence and point of view in general.

if you have some issues about paris go write her an e-mail or contact her managers, I don't really give a **** (nor does anybody else on this forum gives a **** about anybody's opinion)

or perhaps stay bitter cause all you can afford rn is a 2l coca cola bottle, now fly away cause you goin off-topic.

MAKE IT WORK

djBuffoon

She's not a successful businesswoman tho. She's not the one selling it, it's a team doing it. She's just the face and the name. She did nothing to do those sales tho.

Why can't anyone else understand this? Some people here actually think she's in the lab creating the fragrance and/or coming up with the marketing scheme.  :toofunny:

LaLuna

What I want to know is, how involved is she in the creation of her fragrances? Like, does she tell the perfume makers what she wants them to smell like? Or do other people come up with the ideas and then she smells the fragrances, goes "That's hot", and then goes home and waits for the checks to come in? 

That doesn't equal talent or make you a successful business person. All it does is show people buy the sh*t purely cause of the name.

why are you so bothered  :deadbanana:

Archived