Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga stops by recording studio in Paris

Admin

Featured Posts

SISTERV

Trying to follow the same archtype and melodies with songs like "Poker Face", "Bad Romance", and "Judas", isn't going to show growth in her music. Doing things differently and forging ahead will, in my opinion. 

But its okay to go back and revisit people who worked well and understood your vision.

I don't know how you can say there is a similar archetype and melody in the songs Bad Romance, Poker Face, and Judas. They are all sonically and melodically different. 

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SISTERV

I personally feel like DJWS is much better at putting complex sounds together, but I do think RedOne has a knack for executing a good hook and beat placement.

Why can't RedOne and DJWS work together with Gaga? 

That would bring the best of both worlds to the table. 

But people saying RedOne sucks are being a little aggressive considering he made half of the songs that made 90% of her fanbase originally.

But its okay to go back and revisit people who worked well and understood your vision.

I don't know how you can say there is a similar archetype and melody in the songs Bad Romance, Poker Face, and Judas. They are all sonically and melodically different. 

judas and bad romance share some chord progressions. you could sing one chorus over the other

SISTERV

judas and bad romance share some chord progressions. you could sing one chorus over the other

well DJWS created Applause and it can lay over anything from Drake to Madonna sooooo

your point darling? 

;)

well DJWS created Applause and it can lay over anything from Drake to Madonna sooooo

your point darling? 

;)

its the same chords. thats different from your subjective opinion on music. this is music theory and fact. calling me darling is not going to change that.

TEANUS

Can you imagine if we got the release date for her next album on Christmas? :nooo:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

MonsterRocket

I see your point but Applause is my second favorite Lady Gaga song ever so you can realise that I can't agree with that. I do agree that in some parts his productions feel less commmercial, less cohesive and more amateur but this is what makes the more unique imo. RedOne has made many flawless productions but he follows many paterns as well + following the commercial route more. I mean listen to Applause, from one side it's commercial but from the other side it's so different and on his own. It's like being commercial on it's own way, not following the rules. Idk if I expressed well how I feel. :nick:

Yes, i do! But it's that amateur factor what i don't like...To me it always seems that they're not taking advantage of all the songs' potential.

After Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone and Alejandro (i know every song isn't produced by Redone), i'm not here for amateur things. It's ****ing Lady Gaga.

VforVendetta

Yes, i do! But it's that amateur factor what i don't like...To me it always seems that they're not taking advantage of all the songs' potential.

Well that amateur factor is what have made most great songs from most artists great imo. A perfect song and a well thought one sometimes is a bad song.

GagaMyBlood95

Can you imagine if we got the release date for her next album on Christmas? :nooo:

That seems like a dream to me :smh:

MonsterRocket

Well that amateur factor is what have made most great songs from most artists great imo. A perfect song and a well thought one sometimes is a bad song.

There ain't perfect songs; songs aren't perfect themselves. Perfect productions do exist though.

VforVendetta

There ain't perfect songs; songs aren't perfect themselves. Perfect productions do exist though.

This is what I mean but I don't mean that DJWS productions are amateur made, if you play the instrumentals you can hear that thay are very well made. I mean that the direction he and Gaga move to with the direction is a more amateur and ''ingorant'' one. It's not the most ''hit material'' way, it's they way that they want it. It is commercial but it's still their way.

giskardsb

This is what I mean but I don't mean that DJWS productions are amateur made, if you play the instrumentals you can hear that thay are very well made. I mean that the direction he and Gaga move to with the direction is a more amateur and ''ingorant'' one. It's not the most ''hit material'' way, it's they way that they want it. It is commercial but it's still their way.

It's not "ignorant" or amateur, it just doesn't follow the paint-by-numbers "how to make a pop hit" methodology.  

VforVendetta

It's not "ignorant" or amateur, it just doesn't follow the paint-by-numbers "how to make a pop hit" methodology.  

Yes, you know what I mean. :thetea:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived