💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga stops by recording studio in Paris

Admin

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Why still saying 'I want DJWS and not RedOne' or ''I want RedOne and not DJWS' ? I mean we know that DJWS is back and that RedOne probably is too...

We could have RedOne for the hit songs, DJWS for experimental things and other producers to do something new... BTW was full of variety and full of different producers and worked very good..

I mean the only thing I don't want is Gaga letting her album in one man's hand... To me it was a mistake to make DJWS the main producer of ARTPOP, he was on almost every single song ( in writing or produicing).

I like DJWS, he has done a very good work on several songs and I want him back. I prefer RedOne for many reasons and I want him back as well because he can make huge hits with her and I love his chemistry with Gaga.

So stop the fight, both DJWS and RedOne will probably be back for next album and everybody will be happy ;) 

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like red one more than others because with gaga he is at his best same for her . Their song are the perfect pop song not basic but catchy elaborated and smart.

VforVendetta

You can say whatever you want but you can't deny RedOne made Lady Gaga big. The songs/ albums without RedOne were less than her previous albums/songs with RedOne. 

DJWS is not a bad producer, but he's not the best. Songs like Applause are good for the fans but not for a larger public.

RedOne and Lady Gaga has a chemistry. And like you said: your favorite song is Bad Romance (a RedOne production). It was her biggest song in her career... DJWS didn't archieve that. 

Lady Gaga's popularity and her music are connected with each other... You can't say that DJWS came in Lady Gaga's life when she decreased in popularity... It's because of her music. 

Katy Perry, Beyoncé, Rihanna are big for their music... Every artist is.

I don't blame DJWS, but he isn't the best producer... Their is a reason why people mostly ask RedOne, Dr. Luke, Max Martin to produce songs... DJWS isn't a big name and will never be (that's my opinion).

I don't say you can't like DJWS you like whatever you want, but these are the reasons why a lot of people/ fans and I prefer Lady Gaga work with RedOne than with DJWS.

I've read like the whole conversation and I have to say you attack people with an opinion that's different than yours. They only said their opinion but you're like a closed door and don't even want to listen to other peoples opinion. It's not because they say their opinion they don't have any respect for yours.

Open your mind and listen and read.

Well now I said mine opinion, you will probably attack me. But that's fine. I stick with to my opinion (like so many fans).

First of all I only attacked one person and there are reasons beyond this thread so don't act like a you know anything or a victim just to feel superior.

Secondly I disagree with that statement. Lady Gaga is famous because of Lady Gaga neither because of RedOne nor DJWS. Also I disagree that the quality music was the reason that her popularity decreased simply cause imo ther quality of er music has increased. There were many things that played their role in her decay like in most artists. Also when did I state that RedOne is not mor famous producer, of course he is. DJWS isn't even producing a lot of commercial music except from Gaga. And Lady Gaga is that big and popular for much more things than her music alone. The only thing I;ve stated is that Gaga ovbviously appreciates and trusts DJWS more and I agree with her.

But you probably feel offended now and that I attacked you, lol. 

VforVendetta

In my opinion, nothing justifies being rude in here, even if they're being rude to you. However, that's a fight i'm not taking part in. That's you two's issue and i have nothing to say about it.

Okay, i liked that you explained yourself now. I can say that i get your point . Anyway, my vision is totally contrary lol. I think  that the reason for those eras' success was that Redone was able to translate Gaga's vision at its best. With DJWS, instead, i couldn't take the albums' intention so well. Not that i don't like ambiguous and complicated things, but for me his work is not unclear in a good way, as if their ideas weren't properly and cohesively executed. I think that Applause is one of the songs which have the biggest potential by Gaga, but yet something something is lacking to me after that epic melody in the intro.

As we can see, we have different opinions, but that's okay. I believe no one in here knows the absolute true about this topic, so let's just respect each other's visions and state proper arguments to backup our.Nowall we can do is wait and see who she's working with and what they're preparing for us. Maybe she's working with the two and we're getting amazing tracks by both of them!

I see your point but Applause is my second favorite Lady Gaga song ever so you can realise that I can't agree with that. I do agree that in some parts his productions feel less commmercial, less cohesive and more amateur but this is what makes the more unique imo. RedOne has made many flawless productions but he follows many paterns as well + following the commercial route more. I mean listen to Applause, from one side it's commercial but from the other side it's so different and on his own. It's like being commercial on it's own way, not following the rules. Idk if I expressed well how I feel. :nick:

First of all I only attacked one person and there are reasons beyond this thread so don't act like a you know anything or a victim just to feel superior.

Secondly I disagree with that statement. Lady Gaga is famous because of Lady Gaga neither because of RedOne nor DJWS. Also I disagree that the quality music was the reason that her popularity decreased simply cause imo ther quality of er music has increased. There were many things that played their role in her decay like in most artists. Also when did I state that RedOne is not mor famous producer, of course he is. DJWS isn't even producing a lot of commercial music except from Gaga. And Lady Gaga is that big and popular for much more things than her music alone. The only thing I;ve stated is that Gaga ovbviously appreciates and trusts DJWS more and I agree with her.

But you probably feel offended now and that I attacked you, lol. 

Ofcourse I don't feel offended I don't know you.

VforVendetta

Ofcourse I don't feel offended I don't know you.

But you feel that I attacked you.  :toofloppy:

Golden Gangsta

She is not working with RedOne. Y'all are going to end up disappointed when, yet again, Gaga doesn't come back and scalp with TFM-esque material. We're way past the point of that even being a possibility; Gaga has made it very clear that she is no longer interested in producing pop music ("Jazz is the new pop", "**** you Pop Music"....).

Bookmark me.

Pain of fame1

She is not working with RedOne. Y'all are going to end up disappointed when, yet again, Gaga doesn't come back and scalp with TFM-esque material. We're way past the point of that even being a possibility; Gaga has made it very clear that she is no longer interested in producing pop music ("Jazz is the new pop", "**** you Pop Music"....).

Bookmark me.

Yes and no. She IS working with him but not in TFM dance pop again.

Bookmark me.

You can go different ways in pop music.

I don't think she will ever let pop music down (I don't think her management would accept that or something like that).

I'm surprised that I'm excited for her to work with RedOne again. He's become basic as hell but with Gaga now, when they've surely both (gaga especially) grown up musically, this could be magic (if they're working on a new song).

Exactly how I feel about it.

SychosSoChic

GYPSY IS COMING

COVER YOUR BUTTHOLES

HIDE YOUR FIRST BORN

GYPSYGA IS COMING WITH THAT TOUR FOOTAGE EDIT SLAYAGE

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived