💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you give up on Gaga if she is not here for the next 5 years?

Hope

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

Yes tbh, i stan for some artist that i had to wait 9 or 10 years for something new, so it is not a big deal, Gagz is my queen

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

I would never give up on her.

The only way I'd give up on her is if she started to go completely against her message, became an arrogant and cold b---h (ie. Madonna - no offense), or somehow personally done me wrong. 

I will always stand true by her. 

No. I'm a fan of her music, which is unfading. An artist may stop making new music (or the type of music which I prefer listening to), but the music she has made will live on forever. Again, it's the music that made me a fan of her. So whether or not her next album would be released five years from now or the next decade or even never, I won't "give up" on her and/or her music, in the same way how the fans of the Beatles, Elvis Presley, and Michael Jackson (and countless more) didn't, even long after the demise of these artists. There's a short-term admiration (e.g. following the trends), but there's a long-term admiration (e.g. Classic Hollywood fandom like Marilyn Monroe's, religion like the Roman Catholic following). I'm confident enough that my admiration for Gaga is a long-term one, if not for a lifetime.

I've been here for her since late 2009, and even with all the career and personal drawbacks she had since then, I'm still here supporting her in the best way I could (buying her records, her merchandise, the magazines she's featured, going to her tours, and volunteering to a fan forum dedicated to her, et.al). I guess that's what happens when someone becomes more than your inspiration. In one way or another, she has become a part of my life already. And for that, I'd never leave her, and she'd never leave my mind and my heart as long as I live. 

RAMROD

LOL all of y'all can go.

I'll be here for her still.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

No.  I will always he here for Gaga.  And she deserves to take time off for as long as she wishes and then pursue whatever strikes her fancy.  She deserves to be happy and unchained.  If you love her, let her go.

I live outside the space time continuum.

zexion_armando

Nope. Would drop in a heartbeat.

For someone who always talks about her work ethic and eternal urge to make music, if she took a 5+ year hiatus, it would be totally out of character. Even if she releases subpar or tonally different music by exploring different genres, I'd prefer that to absolutely nothing.

I'd rather stan for Katy than stan for air

Pain of fame1

No, I think it would just mean she's working on a really good album if she's gone for that long

Whispering

No Way!

I'm a JT fan...waited 7 years for his new music. I've waited three or four years for others. Still waiting on Adele's new album...

I'm interested in pop music only for her. Others to me are trash so i would stop follow the pop world

Archived