💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Sia hiding in meet & greets

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Whispering

I'm not trying to drag Gaga. I'm just saying people here shouldn't be pointing fingers.

Why? They point their fingers at Gaga all the time. Why would they be any different with other artists?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster

This is such an obvious and cheap publicity stunt, it's pretty funny people are falling for it.

Wtf :awkney: Not Admin making light of someone's mental disorder :rip: Gagadaily is literally falling apart :rip:

You do realize she had to quit touring back in 2009 because the crowds gave her extreme paranoia and anxiety?

PicklePower

This is such an obvious and cheap publicity stunt, it's pretty funny people are falling for it.

She has mental disorders... :awkney: 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Wtf :awkney: Not Admin making light of someone's mental disorder :rip: Gagadaily is literally falling apart :rip:

You do realize she had to quit touring back in 2009 because the crowds gave her extreme paranoia and anxiety?

I don't believe it.

codymonster

I don't believe it.

http://youtu.be/aNGVis4OFcI

She talks about how it was psychologically damaging for her to be in the spotlight here. You can also tell through her mannerisms that she suffers from anxiety. At least watch this before you jump to conclusions.

Robotboy

I'm not prejudging anyone tho, I'm telling it like it is.

no you dont know her story or what makes her not want to face the camera. so dont be so quick to judge her and call it a stunt. anyway whatever im done spilling the tea here.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

742297851_700.jpg

The hypocrisy of this site  :toofunny:

She talks about how it was psychologically damaging for her to be in the spotlight here. You can also tell through her mannerisms that she suffers from anxiety. At least watch this before you jump to conclusions.

I meant I don't believe that the reason she doesn't show face is because of her disorder, not that she doesn't have it. She didn't have a problem showing her face right until her promo campaign started and now all of her marketing is focused on that. Take this interview for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4DMk9BJyY4 Why couldn't she have just faced the interviewer and let the camera film her from behind?

COLONiCPRiNXESS

no you dont know her story or what makes her not want to face the camera. so dont be so quick to judge her and call it a stunt. anyway whatever im done spilling the tea here.

I didn't call it a stunt I called it a gimmick. Perhaps she doesn't want to give herself away to the wrold, but why have your back faced to the audience or in these photos like that? Why not just not have taken the pics, and just met the fans face to face without any cameras?

My point is tho... Why do you care? :awkney: Like, why is her own personal choice affecting you? I could see if YOU were the one who had the pic or the people that got the pic were complaining. But no one is. Just random people who have nothing to do with the situation :dead:

were on a forum in a topic discussing this  :awkney: are you not aware

AcERI5G.gif

Supersonic

smh at you guys assuming that whem Sia meets her fans she would actually trie to hide her face. she hides her face from the camera :smh:

You people need to hear her interview with Howard Stern. There's a psychological reason behind this.

this

Archived