💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Taylor Swift's '1989' debuts with 1.287 Million!

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

Born Brave

The fact that Taylor has moved this many albums in an age where people can just go steal it off the internet somewhere shows that people respect her enough to buy her music and feel like its worth their money. Let's not forget the album didn't leak until 2 and a half days until it was released.. kudos to Team Taylor and Big Machine Records on keeping that so tight. 

If only Gaga's team could... :manicure:

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
retroglamx

The fact that Taylor has moved this many albums in an age where people can just go steal it off the internet somewhere shows that people respect her enough to buy her music and feel like its worth their money. Let's not forget the album didn't leak until 2 and a half days until it was released.. kudos to Team Taylor and Big Machine Records on keeping that so tight. 

:tea:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

I like her songs, but I kinda feel like she's ' a little bit of a b---h ' toward other pop stars or boyfriends.

I know someone that met her in Nashville out in public and she said Taylor was a total b**** 

I know someone that met her in Nashville out in public and she said Taylor was a total b****

I've heard nothing but good things from people who met her. I mean she just invited 89 fans to each of her houses in September to listen to the album, hangout, take pictures, sign autographs, made them food, and got them gifts and she personally choose the fans by stalking their twitters, instagrams, and tumblrs to see who the most dedicated fans were to invite them and her meet and greets are always free, never paid for her. On the red tour she had club red where she invited fans backstage after the show to meet her. Everyone has "total b---h" situations but Taylor is great with her fans.

Redstreak

I've heard nothing but good things from people who met her. I mean she just invited 89 fans to each of her houses in September to listen to the album, hangout, take pictures, sign autographs, made them food, and got them gifts and she personally choose the fans by stalking their twitters, instagrams, and tumblrs to see who the most dedicated fans were to invite them and her meet and greets are always free, never paid for her. On the red tour she had club red where she invited fans backstage after the show to meet her. Everyone has "total b---h" situations but Taylor is great with her fans.

Exactly every artist has someone saying they were a total b---h.

It's kinda hard to be excited by the sales amount because at this point Taylor fans are kinda just used to it :rip:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Never underestimate the power of a young fanbase whose parents prefer they legally download their music! :P

This is in the USA right?

Cause I doubt people in France or Spain even know who she is... 

No hate, but she is really not that big a pop star in Europe.

THANK GOD GAGA'S DIGITAL RECORD WILL REMAIN UNTOUCHED. :whitney:

WHEREAS BEYONCE WAS SELLING LIKE SO MANY VIDEOS AND SONGS FOR ONE ARTPOP ALBUM PRICE. OFCOURSE SHE WOULD HAVE SOLD MORE. ;)

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Redstreak

What is Brittney's record...

It's gonna be REALLY close.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Difference is those people met her when she was on tour and in the mode for meeting fans. My friend met her out and about doing every day things and not prepared to put a face on for anyone. Maybe she had a bad day, I don't know, but I'm just relating the info.

Difference is those people met her when she was on tour and in the mode for meeting fans. My friend met her out and about doing every day things and not prepared to put a face on for anyone. Maybe she had a bad day, I don't know, but I'm just relating the info.

Yeah she's out doing everyday things when she wants peace and not to be bothered. I means he can't expect for people not to want to get their photo taken with her, but I don't blame her.

Archived