💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Taylor Swift's '1989' debuts with 1.287 Million!

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shes going for a 99% drop lol

actually no, Taylor never drops that much. Red went from 1.2m first week to 344k second week, which is still higher than what both Prism and ARTPOP did in their first weeks. This album is selling probably more than Red on it's first week so I guess she's gonna go from (let's say) 1.3m to 350-450k

Truly the only album and single selling popster left. And her tours are unstoppable. Katy must be seething.

BYE

Truly the only album and single selling popster left. And her tours are unstoppable. Katy must be seething.

AND she's critically acclaimed and a 7 times grammy winner

Anderson123

Holy Fock. And she's selling with no gimmicks, just people that like her music and songwriting to get huge numbers like that. I haven't heard the album, so reserve judgment on if it's as good as people say it is. Taylor seems to stay true to herself. I guess there's something to be said for that.

I don't listen to Taylor Swift, but I respect her for that. She doesn't need to do what Miley Cyrus has done in order to get attention and albums sales. She really does have a HUGE and loyal fanbase, which is amazing for her. I'm happy to see artists like this achieve that (like Adele) and that are actually talented. I mean, if she breaks Britney's record, at least it'll be someone who actually wrote something (Most of) her album.

I like her songs, but I kinda feel like she's ' a little bit of a b---h ' toward other pop stars or boyfriends.

1.3 million now?

tumblr_inline_mobnegy7Oa1qz4rgp.gif

keep buying it

I need that Brtiney record

tumblr_ne6003yt0A1u2t0hmo8_400.jpg

B1TClxMCUAAMq5t.jpg

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Monster2015

Even though that messy ass vma performance she had was distasteful, she deserves it and I'm happy for her!

:giveup:

How is this even possible? 3 albumswith 1million first week sales :nooo:

I do like the lalbum, I love like 4 songs on it but the rest it's just basic and I don't get all the hype

1.3 million now?

tumblr_ne6003yt0A1u2t0hmo8_400.jpg

Doesn't it count as only one sale when someone buys like this, because they are on the same receipt? :o

Redstreak

Doesn't it count as only one sale when someone buys like this, because they are on the same receipt? :o

Yes, but it takes an exorbitant amount for it to be thrown out of counting. In his case, yeah, he'd have to buy each on separate receipt for that many to count. But honestly I bet he just took a photo for the likes. I doubt he actually bought that many but cool if he did I guess :toofunny:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived