💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Taylor Swift's '1989' debuts with 1.287 Million!

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

Pathetic how people assume others are hating on Taylor due to jealousy. Not hard to accept some people genuinely don't like this album. It has nothing to do with Gaga, AT ALL. Go on a Taylor Swift forum if you feel you have to discredit Gaga in order to defend her.

If you at the first pages of these thread, you will see it's actually Gaga stans discrediting Taylor and dragging Gaga into the discussion. Once again, if they don't like her, why posting so often here? Remain in the Gaga threads

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

I'm not even a Taylor fan, but if people don't like her why don't they restrain themselves from coming to her thread or even the Entertainment section. If they only stan for Gaga, they should stick to the Gaga threads tbh!

Because people like to criticize artists here. They do the same towards Gaga. (but they always call that their "opinions") Don't know why any other artist would be an exception. Shouldn't they be open to the same "opinions" that Gaga gets on an hourly basis here?

LeoFameMonster

sis I did say at the end that I was Just clarifying. I'm just pushing ahead mya rguments by saying there's no way. Stop, you're annoying me by trying to tell me what I'm supposedly saying yet I know what I was saying

I am glad you know what your saying in a conversation with two people. That made one of us. in your second reply you made it sound like I can't read lol how rude to reply "again, NO WAY'  :coffee:

I got what you said in your first reply, no need to be rude  "again, NO WAY'

Whispering

If you at the first pages of these thread, you will see it's actually Gaga stans discrediting Taylor and dragging Gaga into the discussion. Once again, if they don't like her, why posting so often here? Remain in the Gaga threads

Nah, it's mostly a couple of Taylor fans, who don't know how to defend their favorite without dragging Gaga and insulting her into every one of their comments. I'm a casual fan of Taylors...she isn't hard to defend, due to her excellent track record on every front!

I'm not sure why the discussion has to end up in an immature and rather childish "my house is bigger than your house" kind of direction.

Phoenix

I remember HDD and Gaga + Katy + Miley mess. So, I don't believe that ****. You should all just wait and see. If you're soo interested in sales. 

💎

I am glad you know what your saying in a conversation with two people. That made one of us. in your second reply you made it sound like I can't read lol how rude to reply "again, NO WAY'  :coffee:

I got what you said in your first reply, no need to be rude  "again, NO WAY'

stop, just stop

kZASkh3.gif

I remember HDD and Gaga + Katy + Miley mess. So, I don't believe that ****. You should all just wait and see. If you're soo interested in sales. 

predictions get more and more near what it will actually sell as time passes though. And there's honestly nothing wrong in being interested in charts/sales. Obviously the sales don't make the music better, but I do follow charts and I will follow the sales of an album I love, there's nothing wrong with that :rip:

ARTPOPisaChoice

I'm sorry but this is a mess. The Taylor-Gaga comparisons are completely imbecile not only because they have nothing to do with each other but also because they approach music in a different way.

Taylor may not drench herself in blood and influence culture but that doesn't mean that she doesn't have an impact. She is the youngest person to have ever won a Grammy Award for Album of the Year and she has a total of seven. She is on track to open for a third consecutive time with 1M+ sales (probably beating the Britney record), making her the first person ever to do so, in this ****ty sales climate. She broke attendance and sell out records with her last two tours and she is the poster girl for the revitalization of the concert industry.

This is impact.

She may not have an incredible Jazz voice, insanely amazing bat-**** crazy outfits or experiment with electronic music but that shouldn't discredit her various talents or merits in any way. Yes, she is "normal" and has incredible success. Shock. Now stfu or get out because this is the exact reason why everybody hates us. And because you're pressed.

this, exacly this. I personally don't like Taylor's music, but I respect her as an artist. Lots of people on this site need to respect each other's faves.

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

this, exacly this. I personally don't like Taylor's music, but I respect her as an artist. Lots of people on this site need to respect each other's faves.

Absolutely. 

Showing respect isn't that hard tbh.

Judas Oyster

NO It's predicted to sell 1 million copies AT LEAST

she is gonna break britney's record OMG

taylor-swift-sweet-dance-moves-gif-27.gi

what's her record?:P

Psychedelic

Because people like to criticize artists here. They do the same towards Gaga. (but they always call that their "opinions") Don't know why any other artist would be an exception. Shouldn't they be open to the same "opinions" that Gaga gets on an hourly basis here?

Yes, people are entitled to their opinion towards any artist. But making more than one negative post about someone they don't like just ends up showing how much they care (I call it jelousy). And it has become an annoying thing in the Entertainment section.

It's not the same for Gaga, because we all know that in order to sign up for this site you have to like Gaga (even if you're just a casual fan). So giving your point of view about one thing you don't like about Gaga isn't as bad, because there will be 30 other things you'll find awesome enough to post 'slay' and 'yaaaaaas' as many times as possible! :deadbanana:

But stans confuse that with being a hater or a a troll in this site, when it's actually a good amount of them who hate on other artists!

I don't like artists like Lana Del Rey, One Direction and many others and I never go in their threads to post negativity because they don't make me pressed, I simply don't like them. Why cannot others do the same? :grr:

Stefani328

I love how this thread consists of the same twenty or so users but the rest of the forum could care less while people are getting their panties in a twist. LOL

I don't  listen to Taylor Swift. She's just there. I've never found her music appealing and I probably won't buy this album either, but let the girl do her thing. She's selling like crazy, good for her.

ARTPOPisaChoice

what's her record?:P

Oops! I Did It Again had the largest first week sales for a woman ever, it sold 1,319,000 first week

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Whispering

Yes, people are entitled to their opinion towards any artist. But making more than one negative post about someone they don't like just ends up showing how much they care (I call it jelousy). And it has become an annoying thing in the Entertainment section.

It's not the same for Gaga, because we all know that in order to sign up for this site you have to like Gaga (even if you're just a casual fan). So giving your point of view about one thing you don't like about Gaga isn't as bad, because there will be 30 other things you'll find awesome enough to post 'slay' and 'yaaaaaas' as many times as possible! :deadbanana:

Not true. There are many people here who haven't liked a thing Gaga has done in the past four years. I wouldn't call that a fan. Yet, here they are...day after day sharing their "opinions" about "what Gaga is doing wrong". If that is allowed on this site, then surely a few opinions on an artist (that this site isn't even dedicated to) is also allowed.

If only one negative post is allowed per artist, then there are tons of Gaga "fans" that violate that rule on a daily basis, while posting their negative opinions about Gaga. What goes for Gaga certainly should go for random artists on a Gaga fansite. :shrug:

But stans confuse that with being a hater or a a troll in this site, when it's actually a good amount of them who hate on other artists!

Just like stans of other artists are confusing people stating their opinions with being a hater or a troll. Some that defend other artists are the first to jump in with their negativity on anything Gaga does. ;)

I don't like artists like Lana Del Rey, One Direction and many others and I never go in their threads to post negativity because they don't make me pressed, I simply don't like them. Why cannot others do the same?

Because that isn't how it works here. People are allowed to have negative opinions on other artists, including Gaga. Since it is allowed, people do it. Also, this isn't the Taylor thread, just a thread about Taylor in the Entertainment section. I have noticed that people will share their opinions more freely in threads like this one versus the allocated official thread in the Music section of this Entertainment area.

Archived