šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

question

During which era did you become a fan?

Shadow

Featured Posts

Matt Converse

I find the use of the word "era" a little amusing.Ā  Era doesn't have any specific length of time attached to it, but it just seems a bit grandiose.Ā  I mean, they are just albums.Ā 

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

Became a fan when Poker Face came out bc my friend played me it & Just Dance, then illegally downloaded TF and became a stan officially bc of Glastonbury (especially Paparazzi)

I find the use of the word "era" a little amusing. Era doesn't have any specific length of time attached to it, but it just seems a bit grandiose. I mean, they are just albums.

I find your amusement amusing. Eras are used to include all her fashion, themes, and performances that came with each album, since each saw a drastic change in her almost like she was a different person each time. It's a loosely based term, not meant to take away that they are albums, but to show the significance in her changes in each time. She might not like it and you might find it silly, but there is a reason for every term used on Earth and it's not that big of a deal if people use the term or not for themselves.

šŸ–¤ š–¤“ ā™ ļøŽ

lupuselectro

Well I liked Gaga since Just Dance but I was 8 then :derpga:Ā I became an actual Little Monster during ARTPOP eraĀ  :queenga:

In š•®š•³š•½š•ŗš•øš•¬š•æš•“š•®š•¬ no one thing is greater than another, and kindness rules all.

Was a fan when I first heard Just Dance on the radio (I distinctly remembering having a conversation with my father explaining who a "Lady Gaga" was), and then full fledge stan since early 2009 and then finally saw her live later that year :flutter: So long ago!!

Daenerys

I became a fan when I first heard LoveGame and then the Paparazzi video came out and i basically gave her my soul. the whole BTW era didn't help any, I was slayed since the New Years announcement until the final BTWB show.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills pinned this topic

Archived