Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: projected to gross about $86 million from 78 shows

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Meanwhile, Gaga wraps her global ArtRave: the ARTPOP Ball tour Nov. 24 in Paris. The tour, also produced by Live Nation Global Touring, is projected to gross about $86 million from 78 shows, which would make it one of the highest-grossing tours of 2014.

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/touring/6296758/lady-gaga-and-tony-bennett-team-up-for-more-live-shows-in-2015?utm_source=twitter

Robotboy

thats amazing for an era they killed after 2 months :giveup:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Bloody

slay gaga  :classy: 

The Monster Ball Tour+The BTW Ball tour+ArtRAVE: The ARTPOP BALL=500 MILLION DOLLARS  :legend: 

GagaMyBlood95

Tour queen tbh, she doesn't need to have an amazingly-recieved album to sell arenas :queenga:

PMKKARDASHiAN

That's kinda weak compared to her last tours no?

That's what I was thinking? Didn't TMB sell 224? And btw was like 184? (My numbers aren't accurate probably but I know they were a lot) but also idk the number of shows for those tours.

Someone educate me!!!!!

ViviLittleM

That's what I was thinking? Didn't TMB sell 224? And btw was like 184? (My numbers aren't accurate probably but I know they were a lot) but also idk the number of shows for those tours.

Someone educate me!!!!!

yeah big decay but we know why

Pain of fame1

slay gaga  :classy:

The Monster Ball Tour+The BTW Ball tour+ArtRAVE: The ARTPOP BALL=500 MILLION DOLLARS  :legend: 

this

Bradley

That's kinda weak compared to her last tours no? 

The Monster Ball Tour had 201 shows, The Born This Way Ball had 98 shows (it really slayed though), artRAVE kinda underperformed compared to Born This Way Ball but managed to gross the average price The Monster Ball Tour had.

The Monster Ball Tour had 201 shows, The Born This Way Ball had 98 shows (it really slayed though), artRAVE kinda underperformed compared to Born This Way Ball but managed to gross the average price The Monster Ball Tour had.

also can't forget that BTWB had many stadium shows!

Psychedelic

Not reaching the 100 million mark? 

tumblr_inline_mrhzyp3akC1qz4rgp.gif

thats amazing for an era they killed after 2 months :giveup:

THIS though!!! :party::legend:

Archived