💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek To Cheek Tour - New dates added in Europe and North America!

Nagel340

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett Team Up for More Live Shows in 2015

Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga have added more live shows for 2015, Billboard has learned. In addition to two previously announced shows in Las Vegas and Los Angeles, Gaga and Bennett will perform together at the Hollywood Bowl on May 30; the Royal Albert Hall in London on June 8; and Radio City Music Hall in New York City June 19. The performances are in support of their chart-topping jazz collaboration Cheek To Cheek, and a press release announcing the dates is expected Monday.

As previously announced, Gaga and Bennett will perform a sold-out show on New Year's Eve at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, and a post-Grammy gig set for the Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles on Feb. 8 sold out in minutes. All of these shows will be promoted by Live Nation's Global Touring division. Beyond that, Gaga and Bennett will headline as many as a dozen jazz festivals in 2015, according to a source.

Meanwhile, Gaga wraps her global ArtRave: the ARTPOP Ball tour Nov. 24 in Paris. The tour, also produced by Live Nation Global Touring, is projected to gross about $86 million from 78 shows, which would make it one of the highest-grossing tours of 2014.

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/touring/6296758/lady-gaga-and-tony-bennett-team-up-for-more-live-shows-in-2015?utm_source=twitter

They're going to be touring for awhile..

Edited by Teal Ambition
▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Teal Ambition

Official announcement should be coming any time today I guess!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

I hope they come to Ravinia Festival in Illinois. Tony usually performs there at least once a year. It has a nice seating area, but also a huge lawn. 

Arturo

Hollywood Bowl is pretty big. It's bigger than the Staples Center that Gaga played for artRAVE. (She played 2 shows at the Staples Center so I guess she will have played to more people during artRAVE in the end but it's still interesting to note)

I still cant see the £45 tickets though :( But i think im gonna do this!

Has anyone got a presale code yet?

Edited by MANiCURE

Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga tickets are on-sale from 9am on Friday 31st October priced at £130 / £125 / £110 / £85 / £65 / £55 / £45 (subject to per-ticket charge plus order processing fee) and are available from www.livenation.co.uk

http://www.music-news.com/ShowNews.asp?nItemID=84461

I suspect maybe we should hang around a bit if those prices dont appear tomorrow....

I want the £250 ones but I am wondering if they are worth it compared to the £130 ones

Edited by MANiCURE

PatrickMonster

you mean come

Google the meaning of cum-I'm sure you didn't mean that

its obviously a parody for "cum to Brazil"  :ghostga:

OpusDiaboli666

Honestly the event was announced today and not 24 hours later the presale starts for NYC..a lot of stress for stans especially when you have no money bc Artrave is still going on lol

Edited by OpusDiaboli666