đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga likes to give people a chance but her opening acts are awful

CalumGaGa

Featured Posts

Alphabeat were pretty good when I saw them in Manchester for TMB. But since then I've only managed to get seated tickets and purposely not turned up until the opening acts have finished cause they're so bad. I like EDM but I'm dreading the repetitive beats of Starlight at my LMZ artrave on Saturday  :(

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle

Gaga doesn't really want to bring semifamous opening acts (putting an example, Charli XCX, Meghan Trainor, Sky Ferreira...)

They already have the chance. Their songs are know in blogs and played on the radio.

It's just that Gaga wants to have unknown (and sometimes, they are friends too) artists

hijadeputa

My opinion is that Breedlove was to *** and I don't like starlight at all 

• 4 weeks later...

Starlight and Surgeon were brilliant together. And Breedlove was very good, got the party going!

REMEMBER THE BTWB OPENING............. ZEDD....... MADEON.......... DEPENDING ON THE DATE

god I wish I couldn't expiereced either of them

I think it is nice what she does. We pay to see her, I do not care what the opening acts are. Some people even skip them. So you are negative and bitter, if I eere her I'd do the same

haha. I hear what your sayin, but starlight and breedlove are great.  I think starlight is just being influenced by gaga at the moment and shes playing techno. I liked her a lot more during the monster ball because I like heavy metal and whiskey haha, she always had a bottle of jack daniels, im a evan Williams kinda guy but that's beside the point. im drunk right now haha!!  breedlove is amazing, just check him out before he started opening for gaga! he had long hair and his music was way different. there was just something about him that made him the coolest guy to ever live!!!  he recently deleted all the videos from his youtube channel but if you search you can see some great performances, usually from just some bar or club on the lower eastside of new York city.  breedlove has some amazing songs he made before opening for gaga. breedlove and starlight are just doin there thing, and gaga respects it and don't care if anybody else likes it.  shes the best friend in the world.

Archived