đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga likes to give people a chance but her opening acts are awful

CalumGaGa

Featured Posts

monsterdreams

she is like a challenge for those who attend gaga's concerts

I've heard stories of people leaving the concerts even before gaga gets on stage because of lady starlight :lmao:

I can't :laughga:

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

Breedlove was okay, I liked his songs but his air humping was so cheesy. Starlight was suprisingly good imo, after that "show" she put on during the BTW Ball.
Crayon Pop and Hatsune Miku are the baes tho

Sugarfall

Imo Breedlove was surprisingly entertaining his songs were good and it didn't even last long.

Starlight tho yzZkSCs.pngI was afraid my ears might hurt, but guess what they never hurt during Gaga, but during Starlight my ears were screaming yzZkSCs.png She's terrible and looks like she's getting a seizure on stage yzZkSCs.png

VersaceKing

I want Tony as her opening act  :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

54453c5298060b81378b4c06.gif

I litterly thought that for once Chew Fu will perform with Breedlove onstage, but he's act is awful :oops:  all he did at artRAVE Berlin was lying onstage with no moving lights or any movement at all... :awkney:

YCHofficial

you should look for the full Crayon Pop opening on youtube.

rlly fun and entertaining 

Starlight playing the same beat for 30 minutes.... no thank u 

elijahfan

I agree.... Sometimes, I see Gaga as one very talented girl surrounded by really terrible wannabe artists.

I've tried giving Starlight a chance a few years ago, when I was understanding how Gaga maybe wanted to draw her audience to something more experimental and performance art-inspired (an idea that the concept of ARTPOP kinda confirmed afterwards). But now, it's just getting boring.

barnabesk

Starlight was pretty good in this tour. It's a live DJ set and I liked the idea of her being Neptune (in contrast to Gaga being Venus)

zexion_armando

During my BTWB, I just went to the bar and ignored the openers cause they were all boring or awful.

Starlight just... needs to stop.

Zoey Brooks

Lady Starlight is definitely aware of how many people hate her work, though. At my artRAVE, she said something about how she only had a few minutes left, and then said "I think some people will be happy about that". I feel like Gaga's the only one who doesn't really get that she doesn't improve the show at all.

RebeldeFaith

She should be her own opening act. kFSCwOO.jpg

Inb4 people start complaining on how bad she is. :madge: 

Something something idk

Archived