💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When is the best time to throw stuff on stage at artRave?

hughdancy

Featured Posts

Well, I threw on like 6 CD's on stage right before Sexxx Dreams tonight - was under the impression she would pick stuff up then. But She literally went straight into the song and her dancers sweeped everything off the stage including my CD's :'(

Judging by what happened tonight, probably during the piano bit or just after Venus when she's about to sing MANiCURE

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

At the show in Glasgow last night she only read one letter and dedicated Born this way and Judas to the guy. People threw things on stage when the red couch came up but she didn't read any of them.

Anyone who was there last night, am I right in thinking her dancers picked up stuff between Aura & Sexx Dreams and took it backstage?

I want to throw a card up tomorrow night, I'd rather it wasn't actually read to the whole crowd but I don't want to see it kicked off the stage, if I see the dancers take it backstage at least I know there's a teeny tiny chance it'll be read.

BoomKack

Anyone who was there last night, am I right in thinking her dancers picked up stuff between Aura & Sexx Dreams and took it backstage?

They did this in Manchester, Asiel had a huge handful of stuff and took it backstage. Also, she did read a letter between Aura & Sexxx Dreams during this show.

Archived