Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Is Gaga the only current pop artist that you are a fan of?

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. I favor other artists at the moment over gaga. I think FKA Twigs and Lana are more creative than gaga

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

I am only an avid fan of Gaga, but I listen to several artists to some extent.  Two artists I won't listen to at all because I don't like them as people.  One of the things that's so alluring about Gaga is she's such a good person.  I like 5 other genres more than pop, yet I am a fan of Gaga over any other artist.

I live outside the space time continuum.

No, but she's my favorite. She and Marina & The Diamonds are the only two I "stan" for... and maybe also Sia if my recently developed obsession with her lasts as long as I expect it to :giveup:

giskardsb

Gaga, Pink, Adele, Bruno basically.  Used to be a fan of Shakira but mostly Laundry Service and earlier.

blubrryxkisses

Yep. I am a rock/hiphop girl. Gaga is the only pop artist that I care about period. 

djBuffoon

Along with Pink (though I wish she would change genres) and Taylor. Not sure if Adele, JT, and Bruno Mars count, but I like them as well. For one reason or several, the others pop gals either don't intrigue me or I just don't think they're worthy of the hype.

Wow, a lot a Pink fans in this thread.  I like her too, but I'm mostly a fan of songs rather than artists except for Gaga.

I live outside the space time continuum.

No. I favor other artists at the moment over gaga. I think FKA Twigs and Lana are more creative than gaga

I think Gaga is very creative. I just think that she is not allowed to push her creativeness to the fullest because she is too big of an artist. But few people have Gaga's overall talent. Also I don't think Lana is very creative.

homomo

Lady Gaga and Kesha are basically my two queens. I guess you could say I'm a Little Monster and an Animal.

I am a huge fan of Ariana Grande and Lights; however, I don't go on forums or talk about them as often, but have all their music and listen to it more than enough.

nope. I listen to Britney, Rihanna, Katy, Madonna, Beyoncé, Ke$ha, P!nk, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Demi Lovato, Charli XCX, Christina Aguilera, Fergie, etc... Basically all the popular female pop singers and then some others.

Archived