Girl Under You

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nicki vs Iggy 

:teehee:  :popcorn:

This, the same date.

Very curious, even if I think Minaj will do better since it's a new album, we'll see.

Shame on her for not including **** Love.

Also since this doesn't have the entire album tracklisting on it that basically means this isn't a rerelease and is gonna be considered a full new album when charting. Also since it doesn't have the same title as the original album, the sales won't be added to The New Classic's.. Silly choice

This. The release makes no sense, it's going to do her no favors besides pushing out a new single. She could've at least went gold with the re-release launched. Like others mentioned, I was expecting a release like TFM with the new songs tacked on. Wonder what the labels plan and reasoning is.

SexXDreams

I hope it isn't true that she is releasing this the same day as Nicki, I'm really trying to like her.

LoveandMagic

This. The release makes no sense, it's going to do her no favors besides pushing out a new single. She could've at least went gold with the re-release launched. Like others mentioned, I was expecting a release like TFM with the new songs tacked on. Wonder what the labels plan and reasoning is.

That's what I was thinking. Maybe she got into some issue with some of the songs?

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Oh lmao. Sorry babes. Thought you were one of the former IggyBarbs that suddenly started to hate her for no reason <3

It's okay, just know even when I say stuff like that it comes from a unbiased place cause secretly I haven't came across a pop act that I didn't enjoy at least once ya' know?

Jenniferella

Now Rolex has to be a single and/or Work to be re-released

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived