Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea "The New Classic: Reclassified" Official Tracklist + Date

Girl Under You

Featured Posts

OMG wheres Goddess that has to be in the EP tbh  :madge:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when nicki rereleases something nothing happens. ever1 is happy

and lol @ the tacky shade. guess you're just another bitter barb.

slay iggy

May I remind you of when you were up Nicki's ass everyday not too long ago?

You're just a fan of whatever's hot at the moment so it's not like your opinion matters

when nicki rereleases something nothing happens. ever1 is happy

and lol @ the tacky shade. guess you're just another bitter barb.

slay iggy

That wasn't shade. We all know re relases don't sell well. The Re Up sold more than the Complete Confection so excuse me for doubting that a girl that has 2 Top 5 singles will sell a lot with her re release.

Lance don't act like I don't like her, Fancy is on my phone. Don't bother me anymore im so over it.

Oh so it is real  :flop: Well I'm still here for Heavy Crown with Ellie, can't wait to be slayed by their collab  :party:

Would have been better if she kept the original songs and add these new tracks throughout the tracklist ala Born This Way "Special" Edition.

SissyFromSpace

Lance don't act like I don't like her, Fancy is on my phone. Don't bother me anymore im so over it.

Oh lmao. Sorry babes. Thought you were one of the former IggyBarbs that suddenly started to hate her for no reason <3

May I remind you of when you were up Nicki's ass everyday not too long ago?

You're just a fan of whatever's hot at the moment so it's not like your opinion matters

First of all, I've been a fan of Iggy since 2011 when she followed me on Twitter, had private conversations and went on cam multiple times. We still talk today. LOL.

I'm still a Nicki stan. Stop trying to come for me with your sad attempts. Go seek help/love and remain OFF my quotes. You wouldn't know what I like since I haven't posted here in almost 3 years within 4 months ago. Continue to fume though hihihi :teehee: :haha:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived