💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: "I'd love to release Gypsy and make a video for it"

Bloody

Featured Posts

I'm just happy she is being HONEST again.

That is all I've asked for her during the ARTPOP era and I think it's the main reason many fans were angry. She pretended like everything was fine while it was bloody obvious she was falling apart.

She seems strong and ready to deal with a proper comeback now. Honestly? I can't wait. 

I don't see her not talking about problems with the ARTPOP era as being dishonest.

Gaga was mismanaged and then wasn't allowed to release the singles and videos she wanted.  The lack of promo wasn't her doing either.  Any mess this era was created by others, not by Gaga.  Gaga lives by her principles of positivity, kindness, and not speaking badly of others.  To address the cause of problems with the era would have directly or indirectly shaded those responsible.  I don't consider it dishonesty, I consider it standing firm to her principles of kindness and no-negativity even when it hurts.

This has always been a part of her character.  Gaga not only avoids shading, she won’t put herself above other artists even when prompted to do so by interviewers.  She only praises them instead.   One example is at 1:26 into this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPvwpkU2W9w

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brizoda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKOMJgS2uPA

Video would be something like this :flutter:

83kROH5.gif

Seriously, this is the BEST fan video EVER

i cried of happiness seeing this video,is so emotional

ThatSLAYGUY

Amazing song, but the era has been dead for quite a while now. Move on. Focus on your jazz album. Slay me with your future pop release. 

propertyofjolie18.gif

Pretty Much This 

high heeled fem

omg her record label didn't even want her to release G.U.Y?

so ****ed up  :ghostney: that song and the video is a masterpeice my fav video!!!! the film!

Americano

gypsy.

wut...

Didn't think it was possible to give up on her anymore than i already have...

how dramatic

Why. It's been so long. She should save the money

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Bloody

many said G.U.Y. d slay and now they say GYPSY will slay ....  :coffee:

G.U.Y. didn't have any promo..it only went #76 on billboard because of streaming..it would be higher with radio support

Imagine gypsy with a good video and radio support(it's very radio friendly in contrast with G.U.Y.)

hijadeputa

Too late for that, just continue focusing on the stuff you're doing now.

It would be kind of awkward to release Gypsy as a single now since she brought a house :awkney:

Guuurl, let it rest in peace!

who said the ARTPOP era was over  :derpga:

Archived