💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Kesha's mom's e-mail to Dr. Luke LEAKS $$ for Silence (Gaga mentioned)

LordDisick

Featured Posts

I'm so glad Gaga is on the right side here. I'm worried for both her and K$ because Dr Luke and his army of minion skanks (like Katy Perry) are super dangerous.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nomorescheisse

Oh my god. Gaga and Kesha have been conspiring together against their management to unleash a new wave of control on the music industry.

Mark my words. By this time in 2 years, Kesha and Gaga will jointly own and operate a record label under XL recordings which will allow artists to freely express who they are in their music. 

Dr Luke? He's going down. Kesha's yelling Timber all the way to the bank.

I would LIVE!!!!  Seriously, I'm tearing up right now just from the thought of this happening.  :emo:

DirtyLittleMonster

Lady Gaga? I don't see why she's there :smh:

Her and Gaga used to hang out back in the day and Kesha sent Gaga some animal crackers.

-

Gaga is a good person and I'd be happy if Gaga and her were friends. I hope this really blows up and everyone finds out about this, Kesha and Gaga breaking boundaries, true rebels :D 

Vernier

Kesha and Gaga doing a Black Widow styled take down of Dr.Luke(and half of Katy Perry's career) :sis:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

One of my professors is a well respected industry professional from the Nashville area and asked us if we heard about this

She said she and other people in the area believe what Kesha is saying is true and they commend her for saying something.

why does her name always gets involved in a mess? I mean I never heard of anything relating these two.

as for ppl celebrating about dr luke gling down because it will somehow affect katy's career you are sick. he should go down if he really did what he is accused for. it has nothing to do with katy. and don't worry for dear perry. she has max martin and troops of amazing producers she can/will work with and with the superbowl exposure she ll smash again. I hope gaga can keep up with success and probably even compete  with her in the future.

The Child

Kesha's mom sent Dr. Luke's lawyer an email a year ago where she mentions Gaga.

"We, me and Kesha and her friends, like Lady Gaga, are going to make all of this Really PUBLIC, in the next few days. Luke date raped Kesha when she was 18. Nicky Hilton's birthday? Paris Hilton's house? Luke gave Kesha pills. She ended up naked in his hotel room 2 days later. No longer a virgin? Do we all want this to come out? Either Luke releases Kesha from all legal contracts, and gives me back all my publishing, or we, Kesha and I, tell the truth. And if I wind up dead, TRUST ME, IT'S IN WRITING TO CALL YOU AND LUKE."

Source : http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/16/kesha-mom-dr-luke-extortion-email-rape/

Sorry if AP

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived