💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Eminem unveils Shady XV album cover art

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

I know there aren't many Eminem fans here, but this album cover is so dope! I can't help but to share it, it's the King of Rap after all.

shady-xv-cover.jpg

eminem-and-shady-xv-album-cover.jpg

So what do you think? I don't know why but this reminds me of this:

ladygaga2.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

What? He is fast this time, damn!

New album already.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Bradley

What? He is fast this time, damn!

New album already.

I think it's a compilation album featuring his greatest hits. It's the 15th anniversary since his 1996 album The Slim Shady LP.

xoxo cupcakke

How about not. LOL. It's all computerized and digital. Like the Born This Way cover at least had a live being on the cover. Good thing it doesn't have BTW Standard Edition lettering. It took me a long while to even bear to look at that font but now I love it.

Bradley

How about not. LOL. It's all computerized and digital. Like the Born This Way cover at least had a live being on the cover. Good thing it doesn't have BTW Standard Edition lettering. It took me a long while to even bear to look at that font but now I love it.

I like the Born This Way cover but I think this looks better. Born This Way had a plain black background, this one is designed with shallow stripes.

degenerate

So it's like the Friday the 13th mask mixed with a little bit of the scream mask. With chainsaws. Mindblowing. He should collab with Madonna.

Bradley

It looks... killer :fan:

Ive been a fan of his for years. He's a genius in his craft.

I like his album cover for Recovery too. This and Recovery are both very eye-catching in music stores.

Archived