💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry's label hints that Walking On Air is the next PRISM single!

SIRE

Featured Posts

Jewels n Drugs

Still releasing singles? Girl stop

This. The album hasnt even out for a year and shes run through 6 tracks.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miranda Sings

Still releasing singles? Girl stop

She doesn't know when to stop

Oh honey... It's time to put it to bed...

She has an insanely high profile performance coming up with the Super Bowl. Why in the world wouldn't she put out a new single?

Ray of Light

50 user(s) are reading this topic

iYtazd6FzY5J3.gif

For a fan base that hates her... she sure has your attention!

Prismatic

The song charted pretty high (like 17 or 19) when it was release as a promo song for PRISM/Pepsi, now with a flawless video, no doubt it'll be in the top 10 or maybe number 1 if lucky.

Still hoping and praying for Legendary Lovers to be the 7th and last single in this era. Then around the time for the Super Bowl performance, she can release a new song.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

JEWRJEWR

Not hating but can someone genuinely answer this for me:

How is she continuing to release singles when 2-3 from this album have bombed? Like why are they doing it? I feel like they're trying to milk her popularity right now and get every last penny out of the album and she just does whatever she's told, but idk. Anyone? lol 

thats what record labels do lmao

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Arturo

The song charted pretty high (like 17 or 19) when it was release as a promo song for PRISM/Pepsi, now with a flawless video, no doubt it'll be in the top 10 or maybe number 1 if lucky.

It peaked at #34 lol

Venus did better :deadbanana:

Anderson123

Didn't she just release that How We Do music video ? And like.. didn't that music video came out two weeks after the Birthday party music video ? Damn. Can't wait until she takes a break. At least I don't watch TV or listen to the radio.

Prismatic

It peaked at #34 lol

Venus did better :deadbanana:

What was I smoking... I must have gotten Dark Horse & WOA position wrong (they were both release as promo songs).

But I really think a quality music video and some live promo will help the song chart higher, plus the song is waaaaaaaaaay catchier than "Birthday" & "This Is How We Do"

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived