💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tony Bennett Suggests a Movie Project to Gaga

Dean Winchester

Featured Posts

Allison M

I think an album project was just enough. Now let Gaga be Gaga again, please.

This...

Also, Gaga still hasn't released the documentary that was mentioned multiple times. Let's get that movie first before talking about one with Tony.

I'm excited that the album is successful, but I want this era to end quickly. :/ We still have the whole tour...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She's doing this of her own volition, hun. This is Gaga being Gaga. If you don't realize that Gaga "being Gaga" means a lot of different things, I don't think you really understand her.

Interesting, but I agree with some, let C2C happen. I want popGa back, soon.

'Former meat dress wearer' :lmao::awkney:

Meat dress wearing chanteuse!

I'm reading through the posts in this thread and it is dominated by ****lets. Uou guys are selfish pricks and I'm really embarassed for you.

I don't like how he's saying "former meat dress wearer" Ummm is he trying to change her :awkney:

That's what the writer of the article called her, not Tony.

That's what the writer of the article called her, not Tony.
Oh :emma: I was really tired when reading this so thanks for explaining it up for me :hug:

Luv u Sum

Ugh i really want a solo jazz album from her!! Im kinda tired of Tony i just want to hear Gagas beautiful voice

COLONiCPRiNXESS

I agree with this even though I don't like Gaga's jazz music.

Me too. And I don't even want another solo album from her yet anyway, I'm expecting that in a few years. I'd be very surprised if she drops something before the last quarter of 2015.

COLONiCPRiNXESS

I'm reading through the posts in this thread and it is dominated by ****lets. Uou guys are selfish pricks and I'm really embarassed for you.

Ikr, this is what Gaga enjoys to do, and although I haven't bought C2C and I'm not a fan of Jazz, I LOVE that she's in a good place rn. ARTPOP era scarred her and she was in a terrible state. Let's just support her in doing this rather than going like "WE NEED ACT 2 AND THE TERRY MOVIE FIRST C2C WAS ENOUGH AND I'M SICK OF TONY". Like, he could pass away any day. That's how old he is, so Gaga should be working with him and be with him till that happens.

MonsterOfficial

"Tony has suggested a movie project to the former meat dress wearer." :sis:

can't they just say 'singer'? :ghostney:

exorcise my mind

Rollercoaster

These are the people that use the term "littlr managers" to degrade, and have the (completely pointless) opinion of "I want her to do what she wants".

The forum is full of idiot children.

Brooke Candy

Ughh not another jazz album... So tired of this jazz mess. Tony should leave gaga alone already and let her focus on what she's supposed to do and that is Pop Music.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Archived