Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga

Happy Coming Out Day! Who did you come out to?


mucinex

  

29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who did you come out to today?

    • I came out today
      0
    • I'm already out
      21
    • I didn't come out today
      8


Featured Posts

Are you serious, I came out yesterday and had no idea :giveup:

I hope people didn't think it was because of some awkward comming out day thing. Lucky I missed it by a day.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you serious, I came out yesterday and had no idea :giveup:

I hope people didn't think it was because of some awkward comming out day thing. Lucky I missed it by a day.

So proud of youuuu! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Shadow locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...