Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

For the monsters who saw the artRAVE without catwalks.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

What do you think about the show without catwalks? :)

I think I will also see the show without.

My show is on 31th, the venue is small.

Zenith-de-Paris.jpg?1d998d

Blue Jeans

It means i'll have more chance to touch her and see her closely, because i have LMZ and i'll be 1st row, plus the venue is small so i'm really excited :woot:

i'll get to see the show with catwalks on the Bercy date so i really don't care :hor:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

that's a really small venue

what's the capacity?

She's only playing there cos the Omnisports De-Bercy (main arena in Paris) has been under renovation for several months so no events have been held there. She will play there in November once it's all done though.

Jewels n Drugs

Some ppl say the show looks more elegent w/o them.

Theyre so iconic tho

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

ViviLittleM

It means i'll have more chance to touch her and see her closely, because i have LMZ and i'll be 1st row, plus the venue is small so i'm really excited :woot:

i'll get to see the show with catwalks on the Bercy date so i really don't care :hor:

I can't go to Bercy :(

8Bit Heart

She's only playing there cos the Omnisports De-Bercy (main arena in Paris) has been under renovation for several months so no events have been held there. She will play there in November once it's all done though.

Oh that's great! :yes: I prefer smaller venues actually, she played for an 11,000 crowd here and I managed to get in the front row effortlessly. More intimate, plus better views :flutter:

monsterdreams

I'm sure you'll still have a great time

Just try to forget and bop along

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Lucky b---h :messga:

I'm going to both dates there, but I'll se the catwalks @ Barcelona, so it doesn't matter!

But yeah, it will be waaaaaaaaaay more intimate!

Archived