• Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

Some people don't know where to stop

She is really colaborating with Britney, period

:toofunny: this tho

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

FFXSoul91

I like the fact that she tries to be normal with no bodyguards. To those saying she could get security and basically agreeing with the stupid reason: "Because you're famous." Just stop. Fame shouldn't be about stalking people 24/7, it shouldn't have to be a necessary evil. Now instead of enjoying being by herself Iggy's gonna have to be surrounded by security even if she wants to go to a grocery shop.

It doesn't have to be if more people stood up for what's right.

It shouldn't be, but unfortunately this is the real world.

It shouldn't be, but unfortunately this is the real world.

I get what you mean but the real world has changed many ugly aspects over time. This can change too if more people were willing. First step would be to stop excusing paparazzi's behaviour.

I love how Gaga turns this kind of thing into a performance, and uses the paparazzi as a tool to express art. Most of the time they think they're using her but its actually the other way around.  Gaga is definitely a smart artist and others could learn from her example. I think this kind of thing could get incredibly annoying though. I would definitely own a house on the outskirts of some small mountain town in Colorado to escape it. 

We're all Stronger Together!

#SayNoToVerticalVideos

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Andreyw

This whole "If you don't want to be followed by the paparazzi, then don't be famous" mentality angers me so much. If people stopped being obsessed with famous people, there would be no need for paparazzi. Celebrities are there to entertain, not to have their private lives exposed to the entire world and to be photographed buying eggs at the supermarket. I'm pretty sure those paparazzi scumbags would hate it if they had people following them everywhere and taking pictures of them all the time. 

This. No matter if someone is a celebrity or not , they still deserve a private life. To be honest , i would've reacted the same as her... and I can't at some of you saying that if she's a celebrity (or some stating that she's not but...if she wasn't a celebrity , why would paparazzi follow her? :rip: ) she has to accept being stalked and that she was the guilty one :wtf: i bet that you would've been stalked daily by someone , you would act the same.

LoveandMagic

I love how Gaga turns this kind of thing into a performance, and uses the paparazzi as a tool to express art. Most of the time they think they're using her but its actually the other way around.  Gaga is definitely a smart artist and others could learn from her example. I think this kind of thing could get incredibly annoying though. I would definitely own a house on the outskirts of some small mountain town in Colorado to escape it.

This. No matter if someone is a celebrity or not , they still deserve a private life. To be honest , i would've reacted the same as her... and I can't at some of you saying that if she's a celebrity (or some stating that she's not but...if she wasn't a celebrity , why would paparazzi follow her? :rip: ) she has to accept being stalked and that she was the guilty one :wtf: i bet that you would've been stalked daily by someone , you would act the same.

So many good points have been made from both sides. In my opinion, most members of the paparazzi are scrum, but the only way to "win" is not to get violent. They live for this. It's best if a happy medium could be reached, like how Gags has managed to use them in creative ways. They are happy because they get something that will sell, so they love her. She's happy because she is getting the right kind of publicity.

Of course, I have also loved Daniel Radcliffs approach as well.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Sugarfall

Ugh I paparazzis are pretty much stalkers who get paid. And this wasn't even bad compared to bigger celebrities.

mucinex

i dont like iggy at all, i really dont tbh, but she had and her friend had every right to do this, he was following her into a store, 'professional paparazzi' have cameras where they dont have to get that close, they were waaay too close to her and i feel bad for iggy

Archived