💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Katy Perry confirmed to perform at the 2015 Super Bowl

Spock

Featured Posts

Free My Mind

Always thought rihanna would be next.... she's had a much longer career...

But Rihanna should be next year

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

And that was probabily true because was her real point of view. Then the label said "no slave, shut the **** up, we're paying for the SB" and they forced their muppet to do it.   :shrug:

She's not a liar, she just thought she was in control of her life and career. And she was wrong. 

Yeah, she was so wrong omg :smg:

GypsyPrince

Gaga is above Superbowl as an artist.

I've to disagree.

Legends like JT, Britney, Janet Jackson (tho it didn't work well for ha), Madonna and Beyonce have performed on the SB. It's a HUGE event that will affect an artist's career, whether positively or negatively.

If given the chance, Gaga should definitely perform at the SB.

Having said that, I'm pressedT af that NFL actually thought Katy would be a good fit. There are literally so many other artists that are more successful and better performers than her.

Anyway, yas @ this Katy thread having more pages than most of CTC related threads. :rip:

eeerm I mean she was the most successful pop female for the past era so I don't get the surpise. it will boost her sales in every department as every major media outlet is already giving her exposure and with the exception of one or two its mostly positive exposure. Imagine what will be happening then. her team and capitol have proven to us that they are smart enough to put on a spectacle to remember so katy is not the one you guys should be worrying about

Each artist that performed during the halftime brought a special guest. Who is she gonna bring? Riff Raff? :usrs:

Curunir

watch her sing firework last :manicure:

i hate that she always does that, she has much better songs that'd be more fitting as an encore

isaacanthony

If people were iffy about Bruno Bars (which is amazing btw) they will tear Katy to shreds. There are so many huge acts out there who have not even performed in the Super Bowl... I can't deal

Archived