Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Gaga arriving at her hotel in Berlin, Germany

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

She's looks great. This is low key for her (akin to jeans and a tee for every other girl), but blonde hair paired with black leather is such a perfect, classic look of hers. She looks as if she could have come from any era from the end of TF and on.

destructivelove

she looks great, but sad.

this. Such a contrast in the tone of her look and facial expressions compared to how cheery and strong she was acting during c2c interviews. But maybe it was just a ****ty day

HausOfAntonio

I think this pretty much cements the fact that she is the reincarnation of Jesus Christ.

Shanghaikid43

She looks absolutely gorgeous. Perfect. The definition of flaw-free. GODDAMNIT FREDDY DON'T USE ANY WIGS BUT THIS ONE!!!!  SWITCHING THIS WIG FOR THE CHER ONE IS CRIMINAL!

I agree that its crazy how good she can look sometimes, and other days how it just doesn't pull together as well. Looks like this need to stay.

Vernier

I love when women in general wear their hair so it covers one eye, it's very s-xy and mysterious :flutter:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

this. Such a contrast in the tone of her look and facial expressions compared to how cheery and strong she was acting during c2c interviews. But maybe it was just a ****ty day

yeah ur right (I'm sorry ffor my late reply but I were a little busy these days xD)

Archived