Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett to release ‘Cheek to Cheek Live!’ DVD

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rollercoaster

The gify that keeps on giving! Inb4 its packaged with the cd in time for xmas release haha this campaign is heavenly!

monsterdreams

Cool! But when will the artRave (and BTWB :fan: )

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Tropico

artRAVE and BTWB getting neglected i c. :madge:

But this is so cool! :party:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

MonsterRocket

I guess we'll know in 14 days. But seeing as she didn't hype this 3 months in advance like TMB special, I'm not keeping my hopes up :awkney:

Well , not really. It was recorded in February and announced in February as well during the Jay Leno interview. It was hyped after being recorded, as was being released in May. The artRave hasn't even been recorded, so it's normal it isn't being hyped. In case there's dvd planning we'll know when the recording date comes.

I've been longing for a new Gaga-related DVD since last year. So, I literally jumped out of joy and screamed at the top of my voice when I read this news! They gave us multiple versions of the album, and now they're also giving a DVD of a live promotional concert! Without a doubt, this has been the most generous album cycle for the Gaga collectors since 2011. Here's to hoping the next releases would get the same treatment. 

Spock

Well , not really. It was recorded in February and announced in February as well during the Jay Leno interview. It was hyped after being recorded, as was being released in May. The artRave hasn't even been recorded, so it's normal it isn't being hyped. In case there's dvd planning we'll know when the recording date comes.

Jay Leno was on 2/02/11 and the New York Monster ball was on 21/02/11, so it was announced 19 days in advance which is more than the time left between now and the London artRAVE, where the DVD is supposedly going to be filmed.

And placeholder sites and promo started the day she announced it on Leno.

And I was kidding.

who will love me when the night is over

Archived