Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When will Gaga announce artRave Latino America date ?

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

Rollercoaster

Time restrictions meant she couldn't tour there. Also, youre more likely to sell more tickets if youve been away for a few years. Her next solo tour will kill.

FameHookah

She didnt even did the full BTWBall here in Mexico and i kinda hated the whole show :(

meh :( i was so exited about seeing FameGa and VenusGa live :(

Maybe cause she didnt sould out with the BTWB

Idk srry for my bad english

WTF is MDNA

The b---h won't bring the artRave to Latin America :grr:

She's paying dust to us her most loyal fans where all her flop albums have gone #1, sure she didn't sellout every venue of the BTWB in LAmerica but she was doing a lot of shows and in stadiums she could come do at least one Arena show in Mexico, Argentina and Brazil  :emo:

I will not attend the C2C tour if she ever comes to Mexico with it :madge:

PolishKapi

hopefully artrave gets renewed with act 2 in febuary :bunny:

or not :ohwell:

If only Act II would be released that would be great :classy:  But she told us she wants to tour with C2C in 2015 so don't get your hopes high :coffee:

TheAlienatedNYC

Guys, Monster Ball was suposed to end in December 2010 too, we never know... I dont think she will be one entire year touring with CTC, i know she will travel around the world, but we never know².
I think it will probably end in February (the CTC Ball), cause it is kinda a Holiday/End-Year celebrations tour, you know...
She may bring back the artRAVE for some shows in Latin America... (i know its almost impossible, but there is always a chance, a hope). Maybe she releases an ACT II for ARTPOP too (to finish the era) + she have the space performance too, she may sing a pop song, no?
If she sing jazz, im out.

Archived