Die With A Smile Spotify Banner

LISTEN: I Can't Give You Anything But Love (Giorgio Moroder Remix)

Brainiac

Featured Posts

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The production is amazing :giveup:

But the vocals don't fit with this kind of music, they should have rerecorded their vocals to make them a little more pop tbh

Edit: OMG WHAT IF GAGA WORKS WITH GIORGIO FOR HER NEXT ALBUM :nooo:

WAIT OMG

That Parov Stelar remix is SO MUCH BETTER :giveup: it's really good

It's like avicii meets safe and sound by capital cities meets lovers on the sun by david guetta with Tony and Gaga's vocals :music: :nooo:

I need a dl link to this please!!!!!

giskardsb

ok, thats bad to me, sorry.  Sounds like an 80's casio keyboard.  

The problem with both the remixes is they remove all the swing which just makes everything sound off.

Then don't post at all unless you plan on adding value to the conversation beyond the word "no" and "Akwney".

I don't like it. Simple as that. I'm allowed that opinion. So no. No I don't like the remix. No I don't like the beat. No I don't think it goes well together. But what do I know.

And before anyone says I don't like this era, WRONG. I have 7 copies of C2C. So bring something else.

FGGrayson
𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

FragileLamplite

Wow. The Second one is a mess but Giorgio's SLAYS. I can't wait for his work on Lana's next album. Hopefully he can be on G5 as well. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

It's amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. OMG. So fun and light. GIORGIO is a ****ing legend. those b---hes complaining are just uncultured and basic.

If only he produced her next album...omg...imagine the slayage...

ypc.gif

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

GypsyPrince

but wait, both remixes are so good, I prefer the Giorgio Moroder one tho.

Y'all hating on it can stay seething with your basic lack of taste. :manicure:

RAMROD

It's amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. OMG. So fun and light. GIORGIO is a ****ing legend. those b---hes complaining are just uncultured and basic.

If only he produced her next album...omg...imagine the slayage...
ypc.gif

but wait, both remixes are so good, I prefer the Giorgio Moroder one tho.

Y'all hating on it can stay seething with your basic lack of taste. :manicure:

Tell them, yaaaasss! :blood:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

artRaver

I like both remixes to be honest.

How dare y'all try to sly dig Giorgio Moroder he's literally a disco/electronic dance music legend.  :scar:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

ChicaSkas

Thank you so much!

The quality seems weird tho, like it's been recorded with a phone and the bass is missing or smtg?

the quality is weird because at the time of this morning when these leaked, no one could rip them and so I used my handheld audio recorder held a couple inches from my laptop :troll:

That Nina Simone remix was brilliant.

When I saw Gaga tweeting about the mixes I immediately thought it was going to be a trainwreck - was pleasantly surprised with Parov's mix though, it actually sounds pretty good and works much better than I'd expect. Really not feeling Giorgio's take on this though, maybe he just wasn't the best pick for the song.

Hi darling!

Oh Em Gee though. I listened all night long to these as I was sorting mail and they are GROWERS not Showers. I love them now equally. I think Georgio's will do very well at Christmasttime in my Christmas compilations.

I cannot WAIT to hear more tracks off Cheek to Cheek remixed! :party:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

MelbHawker

I love G. Moroder. YAS. (Can she pls work with him for her next Pop Stuff pls?)

I'm not feeling this remix though tbh. The instrumental would be fun on it's own.. it doesn't quite come together with the vocals. 

Archived