💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Til It Happens To You on iTunes now!

Arturo

Predict Gaga's next album first week sales  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Gaga's next album first week sales

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 - 1 million+

This poll is closed to new votes

Featured Posts

Blank Space

Bad Romance and Poker Face gained more views in past 24 hours than they usually do. I guess the VEVO thing is going to give it some kind of a boost.

I'm literally posting Poker Face YouTube link everythere!From fanbase forums to comment sections around the net. :flop: 

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all are wasting your times with that watching videos thing :awkney:

I play it in the background while doing my Physics homework (messT didn't do my homework for 3 months and now I have to do it all for my test in 3 weeks before I get a 4.1/10 or E again)

I'm literally posting Poker Face YouTube link everythere!From fanbase forums to comment sections around the net. :flop:

Why Poker Face?  :excuseme:

Pure Adrenaline

Heyyyy Cheek To Cheek sold at least the same as ARTPOP in Australia right?

I still can't get over the fact that Gaga totally abandoned Austalia during the ARTPOP era :dead:

the fact that C2C was more heavily promoted there than AP :deadbanana:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

ViviLittleM

I still can't get over the fact that Gaga totally abandoned Austalia during the ARTPOP era :dead:

the fact that C2C was more heavily promoted there than AP :deadbanana:

"heavily" just one interview :shrug:

JusKeepBreathin

The reporting on Gaga's Wiki page is so wrong. Its still has Cheek to Cheek at 200,000+ in the US. I bet the ARTPOP numbers are wrong too. I looked into suggesting and edit based on Billboard.com  based on this article that says Gaga sold more than 500,000+ of Cheek to Cheek in the US.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6436456/billboard-200-ed-sheeran-x-top-three?mobile_redirection=false

but I noticed the writer of the articles on Gaga's paged seemed biased and almost like a Madonna fan. Always comparing the two. Then I found this,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:IndianBio

Maybe someone can explain this to me, but from what I understand a HUGE Madonna fan is writing or doing most of the editing on Gaga's Wiki profile page. Am I wrong?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Blank Space

Why Poker Face?  :excuseme:

Because it needs 60m more views to give Gaga second diamond award. :) first one with bad romance :ohwell:

Pure Adrenaline

"heavily" just one interview :shrug:

still was aired few times and it is heavily compared to what AP get ..... one canceled promised Jan/Feb concert in Australia :madge:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

ViviLittleM

The reporting on Gaga's Wiki page is so wrong. Its still has Cheek to Cheek at 200,000+ in the US. I bet the ARTPOP numbers are wrong too. I looked into suggesting and edit based on Billboard.com  based on this article that says Gaga sold more than 500,000+ of Cheek to Cheek in the US.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6436456/billboard-200-ed-sheeran-x-top-three?mobile_redirection=false

but I noticed the writer of the articles on Gaga's paged seemed biased and almost like a Madonna fan. Always comparing the two. Then I found this,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:IndianBio

Maybe someone can explain this to me, but from what I understand a HUGE Madonna fan is writing or doing most of the editing on Gaga's Wiki profile page. Am I wrong?

I see:

Cheek to Cheek debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 with 131,000 copies sold in its first week according to Nielsen SoundScan, earning Gaga her third consecutive number-one album and the second for Bennett. It also topped the Jazz Albums and Traditional Jazz Albums charts. Bennett beat his own recordâ€â€previously achieved in 2011 with Duets IIâ€â€as the oldest living act to earn a number one album in the US.[95] The debut also made Gaga the first female artist in the 2010 decade to have three number-one albums.[96] Along with the Billboard 200 and Jazz Albums, Cheek to Cheek also entered at number four on the Top Digital Albums chart.[97] The next two weeks, although album sales dropped, Cheek to Cheek held its position at number four on the Billboard 200, with sales of 59,000 and 37,000 copies respectively.[98][99] As of January 9, 2015, the album had sold more than 500,000 copies in the country, Bennett's seventh to do so since Nielsen began tracking data in 1991, and Gaga's fifth.[100] Cheek to Cheek debuted at number three on the Canadian Albums Chart selling 10,000 copies per SoundScan.[101][102] It was certified Platinum by the Music Canada for shipment of 80,000 copies of the album.[103]

JusKeepBreathin

I see:

lol You are right mama! I guess it was changed last night because when I read it yesterday it still said 200,000+ on the Discography page. Either way its a huge Madonna fan making a lot of article changes to Gagas wiki page. Yes or no? I could be reading his Wiki bio wrong.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived