Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Til It Happens To You on iTunes now!

Arturo

Predict Gaga's next album first week sales  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Gaga's next album first week sales

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 - 1 million+

This poll is closed to new votes

Featured Posts

Bad Monster Kid

let's see ;)

BTW represents Gaga better than her other albums(IMO). TFM is a masterpiece but BTW just bleeds Gaga.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

I could put in like $30-$50. I wonder how Gaga would feel if we actually raised enough to make ARTPOP platinum. #MakeARTPOPGoPlatnium Should we actually do this? :excited2:

313 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Cheek to Cheek (Deluxe Version)

834 Lady Gaga ARTPOP

848 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Cheek to Cheek

1302 Lady Gaga The Fame Monster (Deluxe Version)

you are serious??? if gaga wanted to make ARTPOP platinum it would have. she gave up on the project over a year ago

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Gaga Monster

I could put in like $30-$50. I wonder how Gaga would feel if we actually raised enough to make ARTPOP platinum. #MakeARTPOPGoPlatnium Should we actually do this? :excited2:

313 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Cheek to Cheek (Deluxe Version)

834 Lady Gaga ARTPOP

848 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Cheek to Cheek

1302 Lady Gaga The Fame Monster (Deluxe Version)

Yes! Someone should start a kickstarter or indiegogo

GGD Presidential Elections

*Glad to see this era doing well, congrats! Tony & Gaga :applause:

*I'll just passionately wait for her next pop era.

Gaga Monster

It would be a perfect farewell gift for Gaga and it would show the media our power!

you are serious??? if gaga wanted to make ARTPOP platinum it would have. she gave up on the project over a year ago

but monsters didn't

KingOfSpain

Yes!!

Honestly, they should discount it to $3.99 on all stores and fans will raise 800k $ for the 'MAKE ARTPOP GO PLATINUM' fund.

Wow, I didn't know American Life flopped that hard. Especially for that time, after that VMA performance with Brit and Xtina it didn't even re-enter the Top 200 :toofunny: I have hope for ARTPOP-#G5 tbh

and to think Caught on the Dancefloor only had one big single :excited2:

Gaga only needs one HUGE, well-promoted, SMASH hit. That's all she needs :manicure:

By the way, today I learnt more about the subconsciousness and I finally understand why labels even promote. If you perform somewhere, it doesn't make most people buy the song instantly, it's that when they're browsing through iTunes next time they subconsciously think 'I should buy that song tbh'. That's also how poster advertisements work, they should overuse those for the next era tbh. Billboards in LV, Chicago, NYC, LA, SF, Paris, Tokyo, Sydney, London, Berlin, Düsseldorf and Madrid for the next era, please!

:applause: 

Just fixed a little thing  :classy:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Gaga Monster

Guys I am creating a Kickstarter right now! I will create a thread soon! Who will donate??

Guys I am creating a Kickstarter right now! I will create a thread soon! Who will donate??

And you can donate the album to the members who don't own it, for example me. :ohwell:

Arturo

Although I doubt that much money will be raised, Billboard has already said that chart anomalies do not count on their charts. I would assume Nielsen Soundscan would include anomalies in their sales considering they give their sales to Billboard.

Robotboy

i think i'll pass :emma:

but monsters didn't

if its that important ARTPOP will go platinum with her death anyway. you can celebrate then. :ohwell:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Gaga Monster

And you can donate the album to the members who don't own it, for example me. :ohwell:

Although I doubt that much money will be raised, Billboard has already said that chart anomalies do not count on their charts. I would assume Nielsen Soundscan would include anomalies in their sales considering they give their sales to Billboard.

Is there anyone way I could do a kickstarter? For it to count towards Billboard?

JustPokeHerFace

Is there anyone way I could do a kickstarter? For it to count towards Billboard?

If you actually raised the money to buy 250k copies of ARTPOP, you would have to purchase only a few thousand a week for them not to get suspicious. You would also have to vary whether they were digital or physical copies, and change the source of who's buying them so Nielsen and Billboard don't figure out it's just one person/entity. Honestly it'll go platinum anyway. Blackout was released in 2007, but didn't sell 1m copies in the US until 2013. ARTPOP may hit it a few years down the road. 

Gagamel

Glad to see this era doing well, congrats! Tony & Gaga :applause:

I'll just passionately wait for her next pop era.

Oh sis welcome back :spin:

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived