💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Til It Happens To You on iTunes now!

Arturo

Predict Gaga's next album first week sales  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Gaga's next album first week sales

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 - 1 million+

This poll is closed to new votes

Featured Posts

i think gaga should concentrate on building her mogul status atm (starting with the H&M ads) 

most people dont even know how she looks bc shes always looking different. That's kinda dangerous at this point in her career imo. 

I kinda get what you're saying, eventhough I disagree.

I went to the artRAVE with my brother. He showed pictures to his boyfriend and his boyfriend thought that they were different persons and didn't know what Gaga looked like. How a gay isn't aware of the Queen of the Universe, I don't know, but it can be something that kinda hinders her. Throughout 2008-2010 she usually kept something consistent... the blonde weave with a crazy outfit. That was her trademark, basically. Now she jumps from gothic Queen to fur-wearing Queen to Queen to summer Queen on a daily base.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Lady Gaga is not every artist.

Lady Gaga has already experienced backlash because of a long break.

Lady Gaga will work hard no matter if she takes 1 year or 3 years. It won't make a difference to her.

She had the worst time during her biggest break which means it's not really helping her.  Unless she takes a break to get married and have kids - This will be good for her.

And yeah then again,  her 2 best albums were released without us waiting a lot and without Gaga overthinking everything etc.  

I'd agree about the 2-3 years break, if ARTPOP was a normal era, but it didn't even last for half a year counting since APplause was released, so a 2-3 years break is not normal :rip: 

It wasn't a long break. The backlash was from her entitled super stans, not from the majority of the stans, casual fans or general music public. The backlash from the GP was about BTW and the mismatched, inconsistent marketing plan and promo during the ARTPOP era. There were many issues and problems, but the time period between BTW and ARTPOP was the least of Gaga's problems!

2 to 3 years is typical and that time period works with the majority of artists, as far as radio play goes...which we all know is important for a Pop act. 2 to 3 years is normal and what the market expects and allows, especially in the US. (The exceptions are people like 1D and Rihanna for a while- Gaga isn't a tween act and she doesn't have the Urban, Rhythmic and R&B radio formats to back her music like Rihanna did during her yearly albums)

If you are expecting a shorter time period, you are more than likely building yourself up for a disappointment. That's your choice, but then don't complain about it when your unrealistic expectations are not met. That's one of the main problems with a portion of this particular stanbase.   :smh:

HOTRODSGAGA

I kinda get what you're saying, eventhough I disagree.

I went to the artRAVE with my brother. He showed pictures to his boyfriend and his boyfriend thought that they were different persons and didn't know what Gaga looked like. How a gay isn't aware of the Queen of the Universe, I don't know, but it can be something that kinda hinders her. Throughout 2008-2010 she usually kept something consistent... the blonde weave with a crazy outfit. That was her trademark, basically. Now she jumps from gothic Queen to fur-wearing Queen to Queen to summer Queen on a daily base.

Yes some consistency with the next era would be amazing

It wasn't a long break. The backlash was from her entitled super stans, not from the majority of the stans, casual fans or general music public. The backlash from the GP was about BTW and the mismatched, inconsistent marketing plan and promo during the ARTPOP era. There were many issues and problems, but the time period between BTW and ARTPOP was the least of Gaga's problems!

2 to 3 years is typical and that time period works with the majority of artists, as far as radio play goes...which we all know is important for a Pop act. 2 to 3 years is normal and what the market expects and allows, especially in the US. (The exceptions are people like 1D and Rihanna for a while- Gaga isn't a tween act and she doesn't have the Urban, Rhythmic and R&B radio formats to back her music like Rihanna did during her yearly albums)

If you are expecting a shorter time period, you are more than likely building yourself up for a disappointment. That's your choice, but then don't complain about it when your unrealistic expectations are not met. That's one of the main problems with a portion of this particular stanbase.   :smh:

I don't have expectations of her releasing soon.   I am saying that I believe it would be smart if she releases sooner rather than later.

Everyone expects her to take a break. That's my point.  It would be a great strategy if she releases sooner and surprises.

I never said "I expect Gaga to release in half a year"

TEANUS

They should really make a Cheek to Cheek commercial with Lush Life and I Can't Give You Anything But Love from the PBS Special and air it on CBS and ABC during stuff like morning and evening news and game shows and watch Cheek to Cheek go diamond in the US :classy:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

They should really make a Cheek to Cheek commercial with Lush Life and I Can't Give You Anything But Love from the PBS Special and air it on CBS and ABC during stuff like morning and evening news and game shows and watch Cheek to Cheek go diamond in the US :classy:

Sadly, that's a financial loss so they won't do it :giveup:

TEANUS

Sadly, that's a financial loss so they won't do it :giveup:

What do you mean? :sweat:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

HOTRODSGAGA

It would cost more to produce, and put on air than they would get back in album sales.

Especially when the album is already selling like hot cakes :sweat:

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived