Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Til It Happens To You on iTunes now!

Arturo

Predict Gaga's next album first week sales  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Gaga's next album first week sales

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 - 1 million+

This poll is closed to new votes

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

Gaga's new album might actually be coming sooner than we think :excited2:

It'd be really smart to release something asap. Waiting too much is not always good. See Bionic ..> Lotus and BTW > ARTPOP. . .

I really hope C2C will go 500k by the end of the year.

There's no way her new pop album is coming soon with how strongly C2C is selling..

Americano

I think while C2C is going Gaga needs some brand building again and luckily H&M is in places she needs it like France and AUS and even the U.S.

Projects like that that focus on her image and name like Beyonce did after 4.

monketsharona

There's no way her new pop album is coming soon with how strongly C2C is selling..

I agree. I'm pretty sure she's going to work on her next solo abum next year while she's going on CtC tour. I don't think it's going to be a long and tiring tour so she'll have plenty of time to work on her next record.

Though I don't see her releasing a new album very soon. It takes time to release a new album : she's writing all her songs, she'll have to chose her producers / featurings, record demos and picking which songs are going on the album and then working on those demos to make final material. In brief a lot of work ! And I don't think she has recorded anything for her next album for the moment.

Don't expect a new Gaga album until late 2015 or even 2016. 

On topic : glad physical sales are growing as well this week in the US !! 

Americano

I bet she'll use the Grammys to try to send C2C to platinum so I don't see a pop single until spring at least and more likely late summer after C2C tour in probs US,UK,FR, and AU.

Bloody

And I don't think she has recorded anything for her next album for the moment.

why you are so sure about that?  :usrs:

GagaMyBlood95

Physicals

Barnes & Noble:

[Deluxe]     #3   [+1]

[standard] #14 [+3]

Target:

[Deluxe]  #7 [+2]

Amazon CD:

[Deluxe]  #4 [=]

:party:

:legend:

Lush Life at the Grammys and C2C will go Diamond.

That would be the best decision so far! It would SLAY everyone literally!

Even Bang Bang would do wonders, but I agree - Lush Life is the right choice!

well idk, it'd be unexpected which would be cool I think.

Remember these:

Lady Gaga Media @GagaMediaDotNet

According to fans who met Lady Gaga backstage tonight, she told them she has her next album "planned out".

https://twitter.com/GagaMediaDotNet/...70804836708355

I MET LADY GAGA @ARTPOPBRANDON

@M17Lil She spoke about her next album and its planned but top secret

https://twitter.com/ARTPOPBRANDON/st...68218439741442

She said that she has to keep everything about her new album a secret bc, in her words - "there are always people sniffing around my *****!"

https://twitter.com/ARTPOPBRANDON/st...71659824623616

Gaga said "If anyone asks about my next album, tell them I'm creating an experimental hip-hop album." LMAOO

https://twitter.com/ARTPOPBRANDON/st...71228004225024

It makes me excited tbh, cuz new album being released sooner than any of us expect (for ONCE) would make us GO CRAZY.

We are expecting album in late 2015 at the earliest, imagine if she releases a lead single next summer ,,, it will be different for once, cuz we always wait too much and this time it will be like .. a surprise..

monketsharona

why you are so sure about that?  :usrs:

she said few weeks ago her priority is CtC and finishing her tour. It's clear she has written new songs, she teased it like she teased the fact she has planned her next era. But do you really think she has time to record new material while she's already working on two eras at the same time ? I know Gaga is hard working but she's not a robot ^^ 

Americano

well idk, it'd be unexpected which would be cool I think.

Remember these:

It makes me excited tbh, cuz new album being released sooner than any of us expect (for ONCE) would make us GO CRAZY.

We are expecting album in late 2015 at the earliest, imagine if she releases a lead single next summer ,,, it will be different for once, cuz we always wait too much and this time it will be like .. a surprise..

I can see a single in the summer for the VMAs but not until after her mini tour ends in probably August assuming US is coming before Euro and potentially Oceania dates

:rip: essentially

I can't see her NOT performing C2C there- esp if it gets a few noms.

I really didn't get that concert in the grammy night ...  Will it allow Gaga to be able to attend the Grammys and then go back to another venue ?? I don't get it :giveup:

Americano

I really didn't get that concert in the grammy night ... Will it allow Gaga to be able to attend the Grammys and then go back to another venue ?? I don't get it :giveup:

I think it's an after party? I didn't read much on it

C2C is an AOTY nom contender.. kinda a distant one but still a contender. I'd hope they'd want her to go lol

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived