Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Til It Happens To You on iTunes now!

Arturo

Predict Gaga's next album first week sales  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Gaga's next album first week sales

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 - 1 million+

This poll is closed to new votes

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSlayedYou

The album is doing good, especially for a jazz album :party:

I'd be so here for a ballad/acoustic song, like RITD, for her next album

Agreed with everything. If she has to go for an album filled with ballads, post-C2C would be the best timing for it. She has already stripped down her image with it anyway. Stripping down ever further in terms of dropping her "shock value" theatrics altogether (+ go into a rock/acoustic sound) afterwards would make perfect sense, and it'd only make the transition period into the next phase of Gaga's career as an artist much smoother. She has gained a new audience, it'd be best to capitalise on it by giving another traditional-sounding record soon. 

I noticed you and Biotic saying ballads a few times..  I am not sure that I want an album like 21..  I want outstanding songs, it can be a ballad of course, but it can be something authentic but with a nice bass at the same time (like RITD) etc.  I just want to be surprised and slayed when I hear the lead single, and i want it to be something really unexpected in a good way.

I definitely didn't feel like that when I heard Applause, but on the other hand, I was so slayed when I heard BTW the first time. I want to feel like this again :giveup: 

But yeah I agree, I think she is definitely going for the right sound after C2C (as she has already hinted at power ballads and classical rock inspired songs)..

I just hope she'd work with a few great producers (Rick Rubin etc.) as well as DJWS but this time only 3-4 songs would be enough.

oh and I NEED FERNANDO GARIBAY TO COME BACK, PLEASE !

monketsharona

125 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Cheek to Cheek (+4)

And it is still early morning in the US ! 

I hope it's going to rise again and stay stable for a while ! 

And it is still early morning in the US ! 

I hope it's going to rise again and stay stable for a while ! 

Can't wait to see the physical sales :excited2:

They're more significant than digital ones. :)

I noticed you and Biotic saying ballads a few times..  I am not sure that I want an album like 21..  I want outstanding songs, it can be a ballad of course, but it can be something authentic but with a nice bass at the same time (like RITD) etc.  I just want to be surprised and slayed when I hear the lead single, and i want it to be something really unexpected in a good way.

I definitely didn't feel like that when I heard Applause, but on the other hand, I was so slayed when I heard BTW the first time. I want to feel like this again :giveup: 

But yeah I agree, I think she is definitely going for the right sound after C2C (as she has already hinted at power ballads and classical rock inspired songs)..

I just hope she'd work with a few great producers (Rick Rubin etc.) as well as DJWS but this time only 3-4 songs would be enough.

oh and I NEED FERNANDO GARIBAY TO COME BACK, PLEASE !

You've named the best producers :yes:

And ballads don't have to be boring, as you said they can have some bass. I consider TEOG a ballad to a certain point so they can definitely be powerful.

125 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Cheek to Cheek (+4)

Doing good, no surprise there, the special was wonderful. Tony sounded exceptional, his long notes are really something.

Bloody

is this going ot air on another channel or something ?

not in another channel from what we know, but they will release it as a DVD in December

Beyonce has some really impressive songs on BEYONCE, I hope Gaga had listened to it and get some (just a bit) inspiration.

Jaelous, Blue ft. Blue Ivy, Rocket  and a few others are just amazing.

I want Power Ballads, RnB inspired songs (like DWUW/BEYONCE) and classical rock inspired songs (let's say something like Pumped Up Kicks meets Sting - Every breath you take :legend: )  and maybe something similar to Gaga + Rob Fusari's work (Musicland/Oh Well)

Just imagine :giveup:

Gypsy Life

is this going ot air on another channel or something ?

No but it has yet to air in some states on Sunday, and some others on Monday.

----

It's doing great. It should rise even more when people wake up :applause:

monketsharona

US :

125 ↑ 122 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - Cheek to Cheek

23 ↑ 22 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - Cheek to Cheek (Deluxe Version)

US :

125 ↑ 122 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - Cheek to Cheek

23 ↑ 22 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - Cheek to Cheek (Deluxe Version)

Still rising, albeit slowly :applause:

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived