Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga Charts Discussion - Til It Happens To You on iTunes now!

Arturo

Predict Gaga's next album first week sales  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Gaga's next album first week sales

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 - 1 million+

This poll is closed to new votes

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Agreed. Personally hoping for a new single that would be serviced to radio by next year. It'll still be yet another long wait. But hopefully this wait for the next one would lead to an equally long era like the first one (2008-2010). It's painful to wait for so long only to have a short-lived radio run. Those days when she just kept releasing singles. That's the best part among new acts.  :giveup:

It's been a year she hasn't released a new song on radio (I'm not counting G.U.Y. that I heard maybe once on radio)... I miss Gaga on radio... Even if I love CtC and the promo they are doing on it, I hope this era won't last too long, it's quite boring... And I can't imagine not having a new Gaga song on radio for 1 more year or even not having a new video (not studio video  :usrs: ) in 2015...

I'm enjoying CtC but I definitely miss Lady Gaga, the pop star... That's quite weird to miss an artist who has released her last pop album last year but I feel like Gaga was absent during the whole ARTPOP era. I miss the Gaga from TF, TFM and BTW in term of promoting music...

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think cheek to cheek in uk needs chat shows + performances. Get on jools Holland at last. Something! I know it can peak higher.

Well said  :applause:

Jools Holland and once again Jonathan Ross  :party:

It's been a year she hasn't released a new song on radio (I'm not counting G.U.Y. that I heard maybe once on radio)... I miss Gaga on radio... Even if I love CtC and the promo they are doing on it, I hope this era won't last too long, it's quite boring... And I can't imagine not having a new Gaga song on radio for 1 more year or even not having a new video (not studio video  :usrs: ) in 2015...

I'm enjoying CtC but I definitely miss Lady Gaga, the pop star... That's quite weird to miss an artist who has released her last pop album last year but I feel like Gaga was absent during the whole ARTPOP era. I miss the Gaga from TF, TFM and BTW in term of promoting music...

It somehow for me like PromoGa is back. you hear the ambition and excitedness in her voice and way of speaking. she's reaally passionate about this project, which I love. The promo so far has been on point, but for a pop release she'd need to do a lot more promo (radio interviews, awardshows, europe/japan promo) than what is necessary for C2C, which is doing great on its own.

and again, the future of the music industry is in streaming. streaming isn't that profitable for fanbase acts, and longetivity, timelessness, album tracks and such become way more important.

Well said  :applause:

Jools Holland and once again Jonathan Ross  :party:

jools holland on new years eve would be amazing. or anything on nye :laughga:

davidmonster

Japan Oricon Weekly:

12 (11) 4 Cheek To Cheek

3 880 sales

Total = 27 806 (50k will be easy in Japan)   :whip: 

Japan Oricon Daily:

C2C #15 (+2)

Supersonic

Japan Oricon Weekly:

12 (11) 4 Cheek To Cheek

3 880 sales

Total = 27 806 (50k will be easy in Japan)   :whip: 

Japan Oricon Daily:

C2C #15 (+2)

Japan has been so loyal to Gaga :applause:

Anybody know what ARTPOP's exact figure on the Oricon chart is? Totally lost track :wtf:

VforVendetta

DWUW just wasn't meant to be a Top 20 hit. All the signs pointed to it. It hovered between #12-#20 for a painful amount of time. Also, 10 weeks in the Top 20 without going Top 10?!? Almost unheard of :cry:

You're overestimating for the U.K and underestimating for Canada.

It's around 300k in the U.K and should be around 240k in Canada. It's just not certified 3x in Canada yet but it def should be.

You are right about Canada indeed but in the UK we knew that the song was at 300k+ from November/December 2013. It's not like the song was selling a lot since then but there must definitly be a rise.

DWUW isn't mediocre. It's one of the best songs on the album, and every time it got promoted it flew up the charts. It just had no video to sustain it. Applause also deserved better. It had no promo outside US/Japan which is a real shame. Such potential lost. Applause had amazing call-out scores on radio too.. 

GUY was a bad choice.

Yes sorry about DWUW a lot of people seem to like it but I am very biased cause I don't like the song, I hate R.Kelly and I loved Venus as well so you can imagine that that change wasn't my cup of tea. :sweat:

monketsharona

One girl who work at TF1 (the biggest channel in France) favorised my tweet.

She said that she loves Cheek To Cheek and my tweet was: "if TF1 could have them on "Danse avec les Stars" it would be cool lol"

https://twitter.com/salomettte/status/524305733446164481

Maybe they will come :)

I hope!!!! :giveup:

My dream would come true ^^ Lady Gaga never performed on TF1

ViviLittleM

91 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Cheek to Cheek (Deluxe Version)

801 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Cheek to Cheek

1380 Lady Gaga ARTPOP

Go away new releases :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

91 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Cheek to Cheek (Deluxe Version)

801 Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Cheek to Cheek

1380 Lady Gaga ARTPOP

Go away new releases :deadbanana:

well even if they push C2C down, the album is still selling well ! its only its position that changes :excited:

ViviLittleM

well even if they push C2C down, the album is still selling well ! its only its position that changes :excited:

Yeah but we can't see the discount effect.

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived