Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Til It Happens To You on iTunes now!

Arturo

Predict Gaga's next album first week sales  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Gaga's next album first week sales

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 - 1 million+

This poll is closed to new votes

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure can I here post this but I'll tell it here

Few minutes ago a radio station in Bosnia, Europe played Til it happens to you, they said something like : we are now playing a new Lady Gaga song, we hope you'll enjoy it, it's called Til it happens to you

My poor heart is slayed, it sounds so powerful on radio

Not sure can I here post this but I'll tell it here

Few minutes ago a radio station in Bosnia, Europe played Til it happens to you, they said something like : we are now playing a new Lady Gaga song, we hope you'll enjoy it, it's called Til it happens to you

My poor heart is slayed, it sounds so powerful on radio

You're from Bosnia? :pray: 

Koji radio? :omg: 

You're from Bosnia? :pray: 

Koji radio? :omg: 

yup, and Radio Slon Tuzla

Not an irrelevant country having TIHTY on radio and not the others :'( mess

not so irrelevant now what? Haha jk you can measure irrelevance with our country 

1 to Bosnia and Herzegovina

Is it still top 100 in USA?

luckythisway

i want top 3. I want 1. Tbh lmao

if JB can do it, Gaga can surely do it again. She would need to release the song and music video on the same day and would need 30 mil+ US streams first week with 275-300K first week sales 

CHROMATICA

PrinceGaga

if JB can do it, Gaga can surely do it again. She would need to release the song and music video on the same day and would need 30 mil+ US streams first week with 275-300K first week sales 

there is so much hype surrounding the album and lead single so i think that is definitely possible :yes: 

Dangerous Man

The difference is JB has 10x more loyal fans than Gaga so I won't expect to much for lg5's lead single success. Let's just hope it's catchy enough for radios to hor it. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

The difference is JB has 10x more loyal fans than Gaga so I won't expect to much for lg5's lead single success. Let's just hope it's catchy enough for radios to hor it. 

Yeah, I'd be happy with a top 10 debut at this point. Gaga definitely didn't gain any fans during the ARTPOP era (seems more like she lost some), and this image building she's been doing this year is probably going to get her back to pre-ARTPOP status at best. So I would expect an Applause type debut at best from her. 

Americano

Yeah, I'd be happy with a top 10 debut at this point. Gaga definitely didn't gain any fans during the ARTPOP era (seems more like she lost some), and this image building she's been doing this year is probably going to get her back to pre-ARTPOP status at best. So I would expect an Applause type debut at best from her. 

I think Oscars and AHS will have a bigger impact than that. She will probably debut around 50k or so more than Applause 

Fame Romance

30 million US streams on its first week is too much, I mean, even the over-hyped Bad Blood had 18M US streams on its first week, though it had 60M WW VEVO views. It is also true that Taylor doesn't have Spotify streams which also help, but anyways it is too difficult to get 30M US streams in a week, only a few exceptions like Anaconda or Wrecking Ball, but those videos caused a huge controversy, and we don't want it to happen.

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived