💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Til It Happens To You on iTunes now!

Arturo

Predict Gaga's next album first week sales  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Gaga's next album first week sales

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 - 1 million+

This poll is closed to new votes

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

Depends. If ARTPOP's 7th week of 29,000 counts as 2013 then it sold 770,000. If that counts as 2014, then it sold 741,000.

ARTPOP's 7th week began on Mon. Dec 30th and ended on Sun Jan. 5

Gypsy Life

Depends. If ARTPOP's 7th week of 29,000 counts as 2013 then it sold 770,000. If that counts as 2014, then it sold 741,000.

ARTPOP's 7th week began on Mon. Dec 30th and ended on Sun Jan. 5

Yeah I just noticed that. Billboard's calendar year is a mess.

But let's just agree on the inflated numbers. ARTPOP needs every inflation it gets.

lindongardon

But let's just agree on the inflated numbers. ARTPOP needs every inflation it gets.

:tea:

Also sold 2.3M WW. Slé. :tea:

Arturo

It is.

450k in 2014 according to them :toofunny:

OnionGirl

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6029335/ask-billboard-lady-gagas-biggest-hot-100-hits -> this is the last update we got on Gaga's sales in the US, right?

But according to the first post of this thread, Applause has sold 2,650,000 copies. Was this number revealed after March 2014 or is it just an estimation?

Anyway, I think it's safe to say it has outsold Alejandro and LoveGame, right? I wonder how close it is to The Edge of Glory and how far is the latter from the 3 million mark.  :excited2:

Can the next era come already so we can send an e-mail/tweet to that Gary guy from Billboard in order to get updated stats again?  :derpga:

Arturo

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6029335/ask-billboard-lady-gagas-biggest-hot-100-hits -> this is the last update we got on Gaga's sales in the US, right?

But according to the first post of this thread, Applause has sold 2,650,000 copies. Was this number revealed after March 2014 or is it just an estimation?

Anyway, I think it's safe to say it has outsold Alejandro and LoveGame, right? I wonder how close it is to The Edge of Glory and how far is the latter from the 3 million mark.  :excited2:

Can the next era come already so we can send an e-mail/tweet to that Gary guy from Billboard in order to get updated stats again?  :derpga:

Yes that 2.413M number is the last official number. But I think it's safe to assume it sold around 240k copies in the past 10 months.

And Applause definitely passed Alejandro and LG. I don't think it will ever pass TEOG but TEOG should be really really close to 3M now.

Americano

Applause, the one ARTPOP saver

And one of the best songs on the album so it deserves its hit status 

Arturo

Applause, the one ARTPOP saver

And one of the best songs on the album so it deserves its hit status 

I want it to be certified 3x Platinum by the RIAA already but if they can wait long enough for sales + streams to equal 4M then I can wait too...

ARTPOPisaChoice

Yes that 2.413M number is the last official number. But I think it's safe to assume it sold around 240k copies in the past 10 months.

And Applause definitely passed Alejandro and LG. I don't think it will ever pass TEOG but TEOG should be really really close to 3M now.

Do you think Just Dance has crossed the 7M mark?

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

luckythisway

Gaga Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 10.2M+ US albums sold

tumblr_me19lhiibd1rhlaq9o1_500.gif

oops I thought I was in the other one...

CHROMATICA

BringDaNoize

Cheek To Cheek has received its first platinum certification in Canada for 80.000 copies ðŸ‘💯

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived