Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gagavision no.46

Weasel

Featured Posts

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

In an ideal world she would have put the official studio version of PARTYNAUSEOUS over this random selection of backstage footage :noparty: :noparty: :noparty:

ItsTommyBitch

The lift stuff :flutter:

She looks so cute when shes getting changed and stuff with all her staff :yes:

Also, SLAY QUEEN ASIA :gaga:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ViviLittleM

In an ideal world she would have put the official studio version of PARTYNAUSEOUS over this random selection of backstage footage :noparty: :noparty: :noparty:

We are in the Cheek to Cheek era.

Creyk

We are in the Cheek to Cheek era.

That makes no sense :coffee:

She's still doing the artRAVE, so we are partially still in the AP era and you KNOW it :ohwell:

daviddarko

That's our girl, giving us her glory even between her costume changes and wigs in the midst of the mega concert, ArtRave, and even pops in a jazz tune to keep us relaxed and chill. :flutter:

Here's a toast to good cheer, Gaga! Knock' em dead!

cheers

BywMWMFCEAEBI-O.jpg

tumblr_n941hu5IlL1rfduvxo1_250.gif

yNE6xl.gif

:rip:

so cute  :rofl:

Nervous Unicorn

I feel like she looks a lot more relaxed and happy backstage here than on the behind the scenes of the monster ball, and that makes me happy. like it feels more like her natural born destiny/drive and she isn't being pushed at all.

GlitterGrease

100 percent yes, i am so glad she still makes them. brings me back to watching the ones from the fame era as they came out :(

Pain of fame1

I think the curtain is there because in the "joins" that make up the outisde if the piano, you can see in the cracks into that area. I could see the white sheets during my APZ show. Like I was standing right next to one of the "cracks/joins" so if they didn't put the curtains up, the APZ people can spy on her getting changed. hehe

I was talking about the door gaga exits the changing room, where does it go? Isn t there the GA or APZ? How does she go from the piano to the main stage?

Archived