Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga scores 3rd #1 album in the US with Cheek to Cheek!

badboymonsterx

Featured Posts

Lady Palutena

Yaaaaaaassssss Gaga, you and Tony deserve this.

Slay the basic-ba--l-top-40-trash-recycled-beats-music-loving-world with your Jazz album.vOHw5.gif

You put so much work and passion into the record and promoted it it so fiercely and fearlessly. :applause:

ATRL though, they seem livid. :rip:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AgusPop

I can't believe that HER JAZZ ALBUM became the #1 album in the United States, yet her "most successful albums" TF and TFM never did, flopga hu  :dope:

this

Teal Ambition

Here are some UHQ photos :)

Asia's face :lmao:

08~364.jpg

12~262.jpg

22~128.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

LStephens11

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A huge congratulations to TonyGaga for a well-deserved honor for an impeccable album! DanceGaga.gifDanceGaga.gifDanceGaga.gif

Side not - I'm laughing so hard at some of the comments here praising this album when three weeks ago even some of these people were talking **** about it :lmao:

CookieHWilson

I actually have tears in my eyes. This means so much to her...look at how happy she is! I can't wait to hear the next studio album!!!! AH, F*CK! We did it, you guys :D

You know, this is just a big f*ck you to everyone who bullied us because we supported her. AND this is a huge f*ck you to everyone who said she was over. Selling over 130k+ records in this day and age with any album is a success, let alone a damn jazz album. I mean, some artists go #1 with selling 50k. She still has so many fans out there. I hope she continues fighting for us, because I'll keep fighting for her. I love her! She's changed my life forever. I hope and pray that the media never takes her away from me.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS OH GOD YES

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

MonsterOfSpain

I actually have tears in my eyes. This means so much to her...look at how happy she is! I can't wait to hear the next studio album!!!! AH, F*CK! We did it, you guys :D

You know, this is just a big f*ck you to everyone who bullied us because we supported her. AND this is a huge f*ck you to everyone who said she was over. Selling over 130k+ records in this day and age with any album is a success, let alone a damn jazz album. I mean, some artists go #1 with selling 50k. She still has so many fans out there. I hope she continues fighting for us, because I'll keep fighting for her. I love her! She's changed my life forever. I hope and pray that the media never takes her away from me.

Beautiful :applause:

Lion Heart

So happy for her :wub:   :ghostlegend:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived