💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Gaga scores 3rd #1 album in the US with Cheek to Cheek!

badboymonsterx

Featured Posts

SummerGirl21

Giving me an Elizabeth Taylor vibe! So happy for her and Tony!

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ByeBye49

Visiting some other 'music' forums and the melt downs.  :lmao:

Anyway Congratulations to Tony & Gaga.  :flutter:

Dean Winchester

i dont think i've ever seen her this happy!  Look at that smile, its just so radiant.  I can't help but smile myself when i look at that photo!  :excited:

Teal Ambition

By35wsrIAAACjyU.jpg

Family picture  :wub:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

AgusPop

CONGRATS QUEEN OF MUSIC  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:

#3rd NUMBER ONE ALBUM IN A ROW

172336_Ta_Bt5_Y1s.gif

Gaga-Rainha-gostosa2.gif

906g8vM.gif

Blackwillow

I actually have tears in my eyes. This means so much to her...look at how happy she is! I can't wait to hear the next studio album!!!! AH, F*CK! We did it, you guys :D

You know, this is just a big f*ck you to everyone who bullied us because we supported her. AND this is a huge f*ck you to everyone who said she was over. Selling over 130k+ records in this day and age with any album is a success, let alone a damn jazz album. I mean, some artists go #1 with selling 50k. She still has so many fans out there. I hope she continues fighting for us, because I'll keep fighting for her. I love her! She's changed my life forever. I hope and pray that the media never takes her away from me.

:emo:

I actually have tears in my eyes. This means so much to her...look at how happy she is! I can't wait to hear the next studio album!!!! AH, F*CK! We did it, you guys :D

You know, this is just a big f*ck you to everyone who bullied us because we supported her. AND this is a huge f*ck you to everyone who said she was over. Selling over 130k+ records in this day and age with any album is a success, let alone a damn jazz album. I mean, some artists go #1 with selling 50k. She still has so many fans out there. I hope she continues fighting for us, because I'll keep fighting for her. I love her! She's changed my life forever. I hope and pray that the media never takes her away from me.

You said it!

tumblr_mr8nqmpFU31sbq2uso1_500.gif

SHE LOOKS SO HAPPY :wub:

You can tell this means the absolute world to her, especially after all of the **** she's been through. Couldn't be happier for her and Tony :applause:

Archived