Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

uggh so many of you people are ridiculous. first off, if you ACTUALLY would read the Lady's tweets, she has said that there is "No dress code requirement. "Born This Way" means anything goes."

So obviously she is not gonna say those who didn't dress "properly" won't be able to get into the Monster Pit. And if that is the case anyway, you still have next to the stage outside the Monster Pit

For many of you all you do is b---h b---h BITCH! GTFO it and be happy with what she does for once.

I've never heard more ungrateful snobs before

Edited by BornThisWay92

uggh so many of you people are ridiculous. first off, if you ACTUALLY would read the Lady's tweets, she has said that there is "No dress code requirement. "Born This Way" means anything goes."

So obviously she is not gonna say those who didn't dress "properly" won't be able to get into the Monster Pit. And if that is the case anyway, you still have next to the stage outside the Monster Pit

For many of you all you do is b---h b---h BITCH! GTFO it and be happy with what she does for once.

I've never heard more ungrateful snobs before

:clap:

JohnnyVersace

...I don't think anyone was saying that they wouldn't let you in if you weren't dressed up...

Calm down.

Tbh, it shouldn't matter if you're dressed in 1 of her outfits or you were dressing casually, you should be let in no matter what, imo. But I would like to go in that Pit with that Cigarette glasses on. :legend: **** yes.

JohnnyVersace

Depending on the season, I'm going in lots of black, leather, studs, bandana, etc. Nothing too outrageous.

Gagaloo911

...I don't think anyone was saying that they wouldn't let you in if you weren't dressed up...

Calm down.

If this was directed at me, if you look at all the comments on the first couple pages of this thread, a lot of them were b---hing and saying this was a horrible idea and that you had to dress up for it. I was mostly directing my comment to them, as well as to others having a b---h fit about this.

so will the haus go out the night before and pick people in the que and give them wristbands or something? how will people get picked?

JohnnyVersace

I think the pit is just first come, first serve. Then, the Haus picks once everyone is inside the pit, and they go backstage after.

so will the haus go out the night before and pick people in the que and give them wristbands or something? how will people get picked?

If they pick certain people, My life is ****ing over, so..

inuborg

I hope she comes back to the Prudential Center....20 minute taxi ride FTW. Hopefully after the first couple of shows we will have an idea of what time to show up to get in the pit.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Oh, that's great. Waiting in the morning til night just to get in. & Not eating, Yay. :l

But I've done that. I took there my own food, I had some friends in the queue, so I told them I was going to the bathroom and they would save my spot. It's something you need to do if you wanna be front row, with monster pit or not.

I'd imagine the Haus will go out the night before/very early on the morning of the show to pick people. It's gonna be very awkward if they don't pick until everybody is in the pit. I can imagine a riot breaking out with the fans who aren't picked if that was the case :toofunny:

I'd imagine the Haus will go out the night before/very early on the morning of the show to pick people. It's gonna be very awkward if they don't pick until everybody is in the pit. I can imagine a riot breaking out with the fans who aren't picked if that was the case

I can't see any of the dancers or Nichola going to the arenas in the middle of the night to pick people. And if they do, I'll get my wristband, leave and come back a couple of hourse before the concert. Think easily: They will pick some of the best dressed (first rows) a few minutes after the concert and take them backstage :nails:

But I've done that. I took there my own food, I had some friends in the queue, so I told them I was going to the bathroom and they would save my spot. It's something you need to do if you wanna be front row, with monster pit or not.

True.. But what if you're a kid like me who's not even 18 yet? My parents are fine about it if I ever wanted to, but the problem is that staying for that long.. They'd say no right away.