💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

so instead of just using a lottery system for instance, people get shafted because of things that are out of their control? there are fair ways to go about this.

****ing deal with it.

Runway

I plan on going with my mom, I can't dress up or anything. :(

Going with parents sucks tbh :sad:

Stiletto Ninja

I think this is, in theory at least, a better idea than paid meet and greets. It levels the playing field a bit by not making money a factor. Of course drama will probably be inevitable, but she can't control how people act. It can only ruin your experience if you let it. Hopefully people will handle this with more maturity and security will be prepared if they don't.

And I'm sure they'll try to be fair when choosing people to meet her, regardless of whether they're dressed up or not.

Darcklighter22

and.... here we go..

"show me your teeth!..yeah you lost a few you get to come backstage and meet me!"

Galactastica

I can just imagine the **** storm of complaining you'd all still be doing if it was "tickets are now $400 at lowest and only those who bid the most will be able to meet Gaga" This is much more doable for anyone. Anyone can make a costume or show up, more so than anyone can dish out $400-$3,000 for tickets and such. it's definitely more fair when you think of it factually.

For me, this is like a thousand times more fair than paid meet and greets

At least they are giving stuff to the biggest stans, not just the richest fans, and every person who gets in will actually want to get in, there are many people with money who just get into meets and greets because they can, to brag about meeting the star.

Going with parents sucks tbh :sad:

I know, last time I went with my Mom to TMB, and this cute couple put their feet on my chair, and my mom asked them if "they'd mind if they take their feet off my chair" and they freaked out and I thought we were gonna get kicked out, but thank god I was a little monster and I had manners, and I said sorry for the bother. and the show continued.

NewYorkCity

Now she talks about a new tatto... gurl, if you are bored at your home just tweet the pic, it's 4.44 AM here.

ladygaga Lady Gaga

Really wanna get a new tattoo. Can't decide where. Was thinking on inside of my forearm under the peace sign. Whatcha think.

NOBODY ****ING CARES, JUST GIVE US MORE TOUR INFO :crossed:

gagaisitalian

Anyway, I need to sleep :sweat:

Another 9 more hours before I get to see the stage :cry:

It's being released in 1 hour and 14 minutes regardless of where you live.

Right?