💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

Well that's better but you know the Haus is going to choose the one's that are dressed up.

Exactly. More effort=more reward.

zexion_armando

*This is a horrible idea tbh.

*What about the people who can't camp out? Have work or school?

Not everyone can just drop their world in a matter of seconds to camp out for a concert.

You will know the dates weeks in advance plus have your tickets ready.

Why is everyone acting like this is a sudden thing?

"Gaga: Hey guys, I'm going to be playing at Maddison Square Garden tonight, surprise. :D!"

I remember the whole coke can fiasco, when the ****s at the MEN arena wouldn't let people in with cans in their hair..

Gaga had a word with security, and everything was sorted. :legend:

HA, oh the coke cans...When I went to a MB a few weeks after that, my friend had the coke can hair, and we stopped and asked security if it was alright. They asked why, and I was like "Cause someone got in trouble at another arena for doing it" and he said "Well **** that! This is Cleveland! You could be naked and I wouldn't care!"

Not too thrilled with this idea. And there are gonna be some angry little monsters from the ones that are NOT picked. Why doesn't she just do a meet and greet like before!? (With added mega-security)......

thefamebitch

To be honest, I don't like the idea of the Haus only picking certain fans. I'd be ****ing heartboken if the person next to me was picked and I wasn't.

Sounds like crazy fun. I guess the people who camp out all day would meet her at some point anyways? I think it's wonderful that you don't have to pay an extra fee.

gagaisitalian

Why do I feel like dates will be out within days?

After all these tweets from her, I just feel like they are closer than we think.

hausofkc

I remember the whole coke can fiasco, when the ****s at the MEN arena wouldn't let people in with cans in their hair..

For the 1.0 stage tour in New Orleans... I was at the Paramore concert waiting outside and the security guy was talking about how they made all the people at the Gaga concert then take or go put up anything that was "prop-ish" Like disco sticks, over the night excessive outfits with extra stuff couldn't be brought it. It was a big deal. He said Gaga was nice inside though. :toofunny:

TerenceMonster

Hopefully this'll turn out differently than expected. And if there are fights I'm pretty sure Gaga will be told about it and she will have to do something. And I might not like this idea mostly because I know I can't be in the Pit if i got the chance to try, but if I do get it...

:woot:

Flippy

I'll do whatever i have to do to be closer to her tbqfh

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

And tbf, I don't think it's going to be JUST the fans who are dressed up in the pit who are gonna get the chance to meet her. I'm sure it's gonna be an equal balance of crazy, out there, dressed up stans + casual, shy, reserved stans.