💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

Lana Winters

*This is a horrible idea tbh.

*What about the people who can't camp out? Have work or school?

Not everyone can just drop their world in a matter of seconds to camp out for a concert.

Guest noahboy3

ladygaga Lady Gaga

Reading your questions :) No dress code requirement. "Born This Way" means anything goes.

If fans show up naked because they are literally BTW, will they be let in?

Edited by noahboy3

GAGA'S MONSTER PIT EXPECTATION:

tumblr_lz03fsZx6G1qc95k9.gif

MONSTER PIT REALITY:

tumblr_lz03dghbT21qc95k9.gif

This tbh.

How they think they will be able to just walk in an say 'you, you and you' without tears, screaming and punching is beyond me.

25fj8ko.gif

yeah maybe ill watch from the other side.

wtf @ Katy and Madonna being in there

well at least this will shut the people up who were complaining about the dress code thing.

I'm still not entirely convinced it'll end well though :ohno:

Edited by Famey

Galactastica

I could say everything you guys are saying negativley about this, about the past tours and money. i work for months on making original costumes and i arrive early just to take pictures with people and have fun. i do that although i don't have the cash, it's just fun. as far as getting good seats at Gaga or ANY tour, it's always about what you can shell out for the ticket. this is one tour where that won't be the case. thats great! if you have $400 to shell out for a show and you did it last time or you can do it again, that's great. this is my tour to do what i love and actually get recognition for it!

I hope she realizes that some arenas have a "dress code" and prohibit many prop type items.

I remember the whole coke can fiasco, when the ****s at the MEN arena wouldn't let people in with cans in their hair..

Gaga had a word with security, and everything was sorted. :legend:

zexion_armando

Honestly, as long as she keeps the call someone random in the audience part of picking a fan to meet her, or radio shows give away passes to see her, I will be okay.

I'm not exactly tall or like being shoved around very well, so I will get a seat, but I still would like a chance to see her, even if that chance is like 2000000 percent lower ( as it should be)

ARTPOP Gypsy

Lady Gaga: Reading your questions :) No dress code requirement. "Born This Way" means anything goes.

Thank God. Because I WON'T dress up.

Well that's better but you know the Haus is going to choose the one's that are dressed up.