💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

Miracle Whip

Tbh I don't think the idea is THAT bad. You'd have to be there way early to be close to the stage either way, and if anything this just gives people more of an opportunity to be closer to the stage.

Then again I might not be so opposed to the idea because I don't actually want to be in the pit... Honestly, most hardcore little monsters really piss me off. So I'd rather be out in the normal crowd instead of standing in a circle full of people wearing crazy **** so I can't see, crying and shouting "I LOVE YOU MOMMY" every five seconds. Nothing personal towards those people, it just annoys me.

yes.

geopang

awful idea and i'm one of the people who don't like to dress up for gaga concert, not exactly fair...

im not into dressing up... plus, people travel hours for the show... that isnt fair. but at the same time, i feel like she wants to do something nice for us.

wait.

but, you MUST be dressed to get in?

I don't even know, but I'm sure she's gonna change her mind a million times between now and then, so who knows :shrug:

Personally, it gets me even more excited. Even though waiting for such a long ass time can be quite, well, tedious, it's all part of the fun. Meeting different people, camping out, it's all part of the tour experience.

It will be like the Today show. All the fans who waited 12 hours never got the front row. Only the rich kids did. Gaga can't really police the idea. I'm not here for this idea. 6HPGq.gif

What a dumbass. Someone's going to die. :coffee:

main reason I'm concerned, honestly. this sounds like an absolutely terrible idea.

I think its quite unsafe, depending on the area what if people waiting in the cold outside the arena overnight get bashed or mugged then miss out on the show. not everyone on the streets is friendly :ohno:

Her next announcement will be merchandising blankets, pillows, and tents for the people that wait outside.

Monster Blanketsâ„¢ - now sold at Barneys for the low price of $5,000 each! :pawsup: