💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna - Fat Rave

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would she though? lol

For the same reason she put Born This Way on her setlist followed by the song "She's not me"? 

Stop this fake "I'm a saint and I want peace" persona just because you stan for Gaga. Popstars are mean and Madonna has been rude and petty for centuries. 

Unfortunately, that doesn't make her any less rude or uneducated.

Call her rude, but so are you.

Uneducated? do you even know what that means? the fact that you base this statement over the fact that she "mocks" Gaga is either lame or laughable.

Madonna has always been known for being one of the smartest celebrities out there.

She graduated from school & university of Michigan.

And who are you to claim Rocco is uneducated too? the **** do you think you are? 

This proves why WE LITTLE MONSTERS should not listen to Madonna (I don't get why some little monsters like her)

She fcking can't sing, doesn't have a good behavior.

tumblr_inline_my156gaqTS1rvgyvo.gif

Jesse Pinkman

For the same reason she put Born This Way on her setlist followed by the song "She's not me"?

Stop this fake "I'm a saint and I want peace" persona just because you stan for Gaga. Popstars are mean and Madonna has been rude and petty for centuries.

BYE :rip: I never said Madonna wasn't shady or that shs likes Gaga now. I think Madonna did what she did because she saw Gaga as a threat and wanted to **** with her. Also for publicity with regards to MDNA. Madonna's really tactful from my knowledge.

Fast forward to 2014, I dont see any reason why Madonna is sitting back plotting against Gaga to "take her down." And I'm just gonna leave it at that and let you interpret what I really mean :)

It's science, bitch

So Madonna can't use the word Rave, because Gaga used it on her tour?

Sounds fair! :O

And of course she is shading Gaga, she is always shading Gaga!

Even in 1982, Gaga wasn't even born, Madonna was shading her!!!

i hate madonna XDD !11

Call her rude, but so are you.

Uneducated? do you even know what that means? the fact that you base this statement over the fact that she "mocks" Gaga is either lame or laughable.

Madonna has always been known for being one of the smartest celebrities out there.

Look, child: I couldn't care less about what you think of me, and what you have to say about my opinion on Madonna. She's rude and uneducated, in my opinion. If you agree or not, I don't care, and I care even less about your insults towards me, so I'll just ignore your intentions to start an argument.

Also, you seem to be the one who does not know the many definitions of education, so I took some time of my day to do a quick search for you: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/educated

I don't care if she has an IQ above the average - so do I, according the tests I did. And, according to you, I'm rude and uneducated because I don't know the definition of such word. Your argument just collapsed on its own.

Have a great day.

Sugarfall

I doubt this is about Gaga in any way :awkney:

This proves why WE LITTLE MONSTERS should not listen to Madonna (I don't get why some little monsters like her)

She fcking can't sing, doesn't have a good behavior.

:lmao: :LMAO: someones pressed as ****

In all seriousness, stop with this Gaga/Madonna ****.

Gaga did NOT invent the word Rave, and she is not shading Gaga in this post.

All of you are just reading over the lines, there's literally no shade to Gaga.

So stop it, lord.

I edited the comment to make it less harsh.

It's okay, we saw the comment anyway.

You remain pressed.

Bradley

So stop it, lord.

It's okay, we saw the comment anyway.

You remain pressed.

is this even a positive way to solve things when I took the initiative to correct what I made?

Look, child: I couldn't care less about what you think of me, and what you have to say about my opinion on Madonna. She's rude and uneducated, in my opinion. If you agree or not, I don't care, and I care even less about your insults towards me, so I'll just ignore your intentions to start an argument.

Also, you seem to be the one who does not know the many definitions of education, so I took some time of my day to do a quick search for you: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/educated

I don't care if she has an IQ above the average - so do I, according the tests I did. And, according to you, I'm rude and uneducated because I don't know the definition of such word. Your argument just collapsed on its own.

Have a great day.

I called you rude for attacking them, which you are. I never called you uneducated.

My intentions are not start an argument, but to prove you wrong, which again, you are.

Trust me, I know very well the definition of the word "educated", and Madonna doesn't fall short in that department.

She graduated from High School and from University and attended many studies afterwards, and is considered a business woman by many and is known for having a big IQ and a wise thinking strategy, you can remain pressed.

And the fact that you choose to judge her son so quickly and call him rude and uneducated is just out of this world, winter is coming, its no longer sunny and hot outside so you better remove your stanning glasses, because they're obviously blinding you.

Bellatrix

So stop it, lord.

Don't you know Gaga invented everything on this planet? ;)

I called you rude for attacking them, which you are. I never called you uneducated.

My intentions are not start an argument, but to prove you wrong, which again, you are.

Trust me, I know very well the definition of the word "educated", and Madonna doesn't fall short in that department.

She graduated from High School and from University and attended many studies afterwards, and is considered a business woman by many and is known for having a big IQ and a wise thinking strategy, you can remain pressed.

And the fact that you choose to judge her son so quickly and call him rude and uneducated is just out of this world, winter is coming, its no longer sunny and hot outside so you better remove your stanning glasses, because they're obviously blinding you.

I suggest you click on the link I provided you. You're making a fool of yourself, no one here is doubting her academic education. Once again, have a great day.

Archived