Apple Music

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woman confronts home owner flying Mexican flag in California

Featured Posts

CaliLilMonster

If she was so offended she should of just put an American flag right next to it lol.

Aura Veil

The thinking of a self-entitled person who feels it's her duty to express her delusional point of view of what her "America" is.

In short:

hD4Ht0e.gif

Princess Die

But Mexicans were on this land first. F U whitey. :Laughga:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Lion Heart

Apparently Tressy Capps was fired from her job: 

The results of the viral video have been highly adverse for Capps. Her employer, real estate giant Coldwell Banker, has sacked her.

“We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind,†Coldwell Banker spokesman David Siroty said in a statement obtained by Fox News Latino. “We hold our affiliated companies to high ethical standards. Each of our franchised companies is independently owned and operated and we fully support the local owner’s decision to disassociate this independent agent from the brokerage firm and, by extension, our franchise system.â€

And then there are the death threats. “My life is being threatened and the business I built for 30 years has suffered over a flag video,†Capps wrote in a Facebook post. “My son is being bullied at school now and for that I am devastated.â€

http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/27/woman-who-really-hates-mexican-flag-loses-her-job-over-hatred-of-mexican-flag-video/

RAMROD

Maybe white supremacist :omg:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ The ♥ Weight ♥ Of ♥ My ♥ Words ♥

BurningRome

I'd love to see that idiot woman waving an American flag in front of a Native American and see her get educated a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90U2IqXEvSM

HANZ

funny because California used to be part of mexico and even more funny because native american (the REAL americans) where the first ones to live in this land

that b---h can take several seats mary.gif

so much for the land of freedommary.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

MahoganySnitch

Adding to OP.

Yeah, this is so true. Don't know who the hell came up with "American" being the name for someone from the US. I like it in Spanish because "Estadunidense" means someone from the US. But in English there's nothing else you can say because everyone just says "American"

I wonder that too. I do appreciate estadunidense" bc it's much more specific than American, which can apply to the people in the fringes of the northern Canadian wilderness, the Argentinians, and everyone in between.

chancla HA

Omg perf

Jesse Pinkman

GIRL BYE. It's unfortunate that her children are being bullied because of HER DOING, but I feel no sympathy for her. She was totally out of line and she's lucky that she approached civilized people. Who does she think she is to walk on someone's personal property and attack them? These people were minding their own business and was bothering no one. Now she has the nerve to play victim when she recorded and released this online for everyone to see. Have several seats please.

It's science, bitch

TheOriginalOne

Land of the free, right?

The stupidity in that video is so horrifying.