Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDaily Cheek to Cheek Q&A with Lady Gaga: Submit Questions NOW!

Emma

Featured Posts

Will you be adding Cheek To Cheek songs to the artRAVE, like maybe a jazz section after Act 3 and remove some other songs?

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

Hi Gaga,  :wub: 

First ,i want to say that i'm totally in love with Cheek To Cheek and blown away by the Bang Bang(shot me down) performance.When u finished the performance,the crowd gave u a standing ovation.u got a bit emotional and seemed very humble.I noticed there were a lot of old people too,(who would probably never listen to pop music),after singing u live with such powerful voice,they're probably wondering "this girl has some talent.i'm gonna check her previous work".
My point is that people are finally acknowledging ur talent and praising u.With Cheek To Cheek,u're getting new fans.So how does that make u feel?Did u ever think that grand-parents will be jamming to ur songs and give u a standing ovation. (i know my question is a mess  :smh: ,but i can't think of anything else right now  :grr:  )

on a side note,i love your music so much ,Gaga.and i hope i will someday see u live.is there any chance that u might do ur concerts here in my country India too.When u mentioned India in Gypsy,i was sure u're gonna do artRAVE here,but my bad luck.i really want to jump and scream on ur songs,especially when u say,"Now Dance,u motherf****rs :haha: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

During the recording and promotion of all your albums, it's obvious to see that you have a great deal of pride for your albums. Whenever you have to talk about the album in an interview, or whenever you post a picture from a studio, we as fans always see the incredible amount of passion you have for making music. During the time leading up to and surrounding the release of Cheek to Cheek, however, we've seen you at probably the happiest you've been in your career. Even in interviews, you've said that recording this album has re-ignited the fighter within you. My question is, what's the difference between the passion you have for your previous albums, and the passion you have for Cheek to Cheek?

Andy McQueen

Hi Gaga, what's the most important thing that you have learned from Tony Bennett so far? :) All the best and kisses from Austria. :sara:

Gaga has answered your questions. I am going to lock this thread and post her answers in another. Be on the lookout!

Thank you everyone for participating!

Xoxo

• Admin pinned this topic
  • Kayla unpinned this topic

Archived