šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDaily Cheek to Cheek Q&A with Lady Gaga: Submit Questions NOW!

Emma

Featured Posts

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

Which other flawless Jazz songs would you have liked to sing on Cheek To Cheek? What happened to the Jazz song(s) you had written for Cheek To Cheek? Will it ever see the light? :flutter:

With Love, Jay :hug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

MarryTheSequins

Also SWINEFEST was one of the best experiences of my life. You were so full of love and energy and excitement about showing the fans the first look into ARTPOP. Has performing Cheek To Cheek to been as fulfilling for you?

Dear Gaga, will Cheek To Cheek Tour going far abroad, say to Europe and Asia, or North America only??

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

As jazz is intrinsically very passionate and full of emotion, how would you say recording and performing the songs from Cheek To Cheek with Tony might influence your future performances and vocal delivery in general?

Ā 

Lots of love,

-T

MarryTheSequins

The H&M campaign is another way you will bring Jazz to the interests of the younger generation. Do you think it's important for Jazz as a general culture to stay alive, and to inspire people the way it inspires you?

*Also* can you reveal anything else about the H&M collaboration? :)

TheOriginalOne
Hi, Gaga! Other than Tony, what other singers would you like to create a collaboration album with? What genre?

GlitterGrease

When thinking about your previous high-energy pop tours, like the artRAVE, do you think it will be difficult to create an exciting and entertaining concert experience comprised of jazz music on the C2C tour?

Katsuki Bakugo

Why wasn't Bang Bang on the album in a studio version?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

MarryTheSequins

Can you tell us about what it was like getting your tattoo with Brian? I imagine it would have been an important experience for you seeing as he has been your friend for so long, and also the significance of having Tony Bennett design it for you(!!!!)

MarryTheSequins

Tony is an artist, and when you had a lot of pain and let it out onto a canvas with paints, you later gave him that canvas because he was the one who took your pain away. I imagine the act of giving him that canvas was symbolic and a weight lifted off of your shoulders. Can you tell us more about the pain you were feeling, what was on that canvas, and how spirited you feel now that it's gone?

Overjoyed to see you happy. All my love, Brooke (you signed my Cheerios box while I was crying) xxxxxxx

:kissga:

Has the entire jazz experience really helped form your next albums core and how much do you really like to put the jazz culture into your life besides the fashion?

AndrewGr

Have you ever thought of writing jazz music? I thing it would be amazing hearing Tony and you singing your own songs!

I had the best time of my life seeing you in Greece for the first time. Please come back! S'agapame!

Hi Gaga. Is it a different feeling performing jazz songs as opposed to performing pop songs? What feels different and what feels the same?

Question: Do Tony and you love this record unconditionally and wish to collab even more like CTC in the future?

Do you know Cheek To Cheek had converted many haters into lovers of yours? :party:

What are your thoughts of Bewitched, Bothered, Bewildered?

Gaga, I love you very much and I wish you the best in every direction to go, I will always love you unconditionally

:wub:

• Admin pinned this topic
  • Kayla unpinned this topic

Archived